Showtime Viewership Went Down During Lara-Gausha Main Event

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last edited:
Not surprising as it was the least intriguing and competitive fight on paper.

Yeah no shit sherlock. Lara should be very very grateful to Haymon. No other promoter ("advisor") would have him as a main event, bank on it.

It kept me on the edge of the toilet seat.

Lara should never be the main event unless he's fighting a star.

I would chalk this under, "no fucking shit ".

There have only been 2 Lara fights i have seen which were entertaining..

When he fought paul.williams and Angulo.

The rest have been difficult to appreciate.

I watched the first two and then couldn't make it past 5 rounds of the Lara fight...because he needs an aggressive opponent to make his matches intriguing. Gausha mentally gave up after a couple of rounds and so did I.

Fight was awful. After a war and a brutal ko there just wasn't much reason to stick with that performance

Because Lara has been talking all that smack about Canelo crying about that rematch and he hasn't faced legit top guys in years then he fights this guy that has no experience at all and is to green and you expect us to watch it. When 99% of us fans no its not even a close fight.

And then post people didn't watch it and we are supposed to act surprised.

People probably went to go walk their dog or let the wife turn the channel to the DVR and Watch Days of Are Lives .
Untitled.gif

tumblr_of8moniRDz1v91fhyo2_540.gif

scarjo_popcorn.gif~c200

UdTfs.gif

'Days Of Our Lives' Spoilers: Justin Shares The Shocking News About 'Adrienne'
http://www.ibtimes.com/days-our-lives-spoilers-justin-shares-shocking-news-about-adrienne-2603039

Join the Discussion
giphy.gif

Yeah no shit sherlock. Lara should be very very grateful to Haymon. No other promoter ("advisor") would have him as a main event, bank on it.
if they had put him on the card earlier, the young champs wouldn't have got any views.

I actually turned off the TV around the 8th round I think it was...

I stopped watching lara after his fight with canelo fight.

Back