Shoyoroll gi count u want?

urmomsguard**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hey I have put myself in a bit of a pickle, my women was supposed to have the rent this month but failed miserably by about half. I didn't know she couldn't make it and thought i was in the clear to buy this GI.

i now have 2 days before rents late and was wondering if anyone wants to pick this Pre-order off of me for $220 flat. $200 for GI $20 for rush shipping when i get it.

Size A2

this is a great deal you know you cant buy them this cheap on e-bay. If i cant sell it by tomorrow im going to see if i can get a refund but then i probably wont have the money in time =(

holla at me on here or e-mail me at

[email protected]

thanks in advance you would really be helping a bro out.

Rents too high...

Not sure if anyone will "do you a favor" and spend $35 above face and 10$ above shipping face, considering they could have bought it for face a week ago.

What the hell are you doing buying a $150 dollar gi when you don't have any savings?

hey I have put myself in a bit of a pickle, my women was supposed to have the rent this month but failed miserably by about half. I didn't know she couldn't make it and thought i was in the clear to buy this GI.

i now have 2 days before rents late and was wondering if anyone wants to pick this Pre-order off of me for $220 flat. $200 for GI $20 for rush shipping when i get it.

Size A2

this is a great deal you know you cant buy them this cheap on e-bay. If i cant sell it by tomorrow im going to see if i can get a refund but then i probably wont have the money in time =(

holla at me on here or e-mail me at

[email protected]

thanks in advance you would really be helping a bro out.

I'll give you $130 for it.

don't know why i even bothered.

i don't have savings because im not the smartest with money and im a full time student who works part time (blew all my money paying the bills by myself for the last 4 months). Me and my Gf had an agreement, which long story short ended up in me paying 1k in bills every month for 4 months in a row and then she would pay this months bills.

i thought the price was fair considering what they go for on ebay but i guess that isn't fair if im asking a favor. so i will sell for exactly what i have in it after tax was

$171

and you cant just go and buy this gi again so its not like im trying to rip people
off.

don't need to be flamed for how i manage my life, if you are interested then fine if not cool. just trying to avoid asking my parents

Fair enough, but there are other gi companies out there. So to say you can't just go out and buy this gi doesn't mean much.

i am aware of the fact having no savings is dangerous.

at this point if someone can give me what i paid for it id be happy but if it takes too long to get rid of then i guess ill just keep it and go work the corner or something LOL

Wait, so we gotta pay you upfront right away ? or the deposit you left Budo videos ?

Then wait 2-3 months ?

This looks like some con ?

Wait, so we gotta pay you upfront right away ? or the deposit you left Budo videos ?

Then wait 2-3 months ?

This looks like some con ?

i know its not optimal, basically your paying me for my pre - order. transaction will go down thru ebay and paypal.

you gots nothing to worry about. ebay and paypal are very safe to use.

i know its not optimal, basically your paying me for my pre - order. transaction will go down thru ebay and paypal.

you gots nothing to worry about. ebay and paypal are very safe to use.

PayPal covers what, the first 30 days? But you're asking people to wait 2-3 months?

This is really sketchy. Sounds like those guys that extort prices on Shoyoroll's, but with a twist of some pity-me story.

PayPal covers what, the first 30 days? But you're asking people to wait 2-3 months?

This is really sketchy. Sounds like those guys that extort prices on Shoyoroll's, but with a twist of some pity-me story.

ok man i get it no ones interested.

/thread

Dude you should just wait until you get the gi, wait a couple months then sell it on Egay for like 300-400.

Honestly I dont think your gonna sell it before your rent is due.. You might have to get a payday advance or something.

Dude you should just wait until you get the gi, wait a couple months then sell it on Egay for like 300-400.

Honestly I dont think your gonna sell it before your rent is due.. You might have to get a payday advance or something.

This agree with !

or just get back your money.

Back