Shoyoroll Gi

GZUS

STOCKTONE'S FINEST
Reaction score
Anybody Got Any Of These?

That's from 2006. The kimonos are totally different now, and are $160.

you got any links or pictures of the kimono? cos i wanna see what they look like:D

That's from 2006. The kimonos are totally different now, and are $160.

Argh...everything is so expensive nowadays'..........and I really like the simple look of their old gi's....I really like the pants!!!!

DSCN8030.jpg

DSCN8033.jpg

DSCN8035.jpg

DSCN8037.jpg

SHOYOROLL KIMONO/DETAILS:

The Top:
-Fits simular to an old school Machado Kimono (Fits like a glove)
-Weight and weave simular to a Koral
-Black Trim on Lapel and Skirt
-Rasta lining inside kimono
-Simple Design like old school KF, Minimal Graphics (Shoyoroll Patch on chest that is easy to tear off)

The Pants:
-Lightweight like Ouano
-Fits like the old school KF Pants
-Gold Weave knee pads for extra snugness at the knees
-Gold Weave Strech Crotch for extra play for Guard
-Rasta inner pant lining

BTW, as far as I know...most of the sizes are sold out!

The pants look really, REALLY nice.

gordinho, ebay has a couple a2s on sale....otherwise they are all sold out....i got this information on the nhbgear forum.

the gi makz posted they only had 100 in stock and sold out in a couple of days....but ebay has a couple left as i said

These gis aren't ibjff legal though.....considering the collar is a separate color from the gi itself... so keep that in mind

just ordered a blue a2 off ebay ill be doin a review on it next week when i get it.... :)

I got a blue A2 on ebay tonight for 119 dollars. Sweet deal. PLus I had the 10 % off coupon so it was 109.00

I was looking to treat myself to a new gi for my b-day ended up ordering a new venum Gi, then I saw this gi the day that it sold out. luckily i was able to snag the A3 that appeared yesterday.

The last thing I needed was a new gi. I have at least 10 gis, but those pants are so tempting I couldnt resist. They were the selling point for me.

the guys from shoyoroll store didn't send me a reply....

Is there another way?

Back