nicktranownz

White Belt
Reaction score
Batch #12 RIO KOI UPDATE:

Release: Rio Koi (Artist Series w/ John Smalls) Limited Edition
Sale Date: Monday , 8/27/12
Time: 10:00 AM

I'll probably pick this one up as well.

Since is won't be a 6 month wait, I may get in on this.

Can't wait to see updated pics/details/mockup. Really hoping for some sick artwork on it.

I really wanted to buy two of the Rio Koi though...

might pick this one up but spending over $180 with shipping for another white shoyoroll gi......i might just wait for the next batch later this year.

I'm going to wait for the Charles Lewis. I really wish they would do a gray gi soon..

And an asian kid bringing up and bragging about grades, fucking stereotypes.

Two more black kimonos.. Already got 2 rings and 1 blk a&p, I better dbl up on the koi.

I got a batch 6 back in 09 and apart from the shitty pants it has lasted me this entire time and I train basically every day. I have one other gi in rotation.

Why the fuck do you hipsters need two of each new batch? Save your money for something useful (unless you are planning on reselling).

I got a batch 6 back in 09 and apart from the shitty pants it has lasted me this entire time and I train basically every day. I have one other gi in rotation.

Why the fuck do you hipsters need two of each new batch? Save your money for something useful (unless you are planning on reselling).

damn you got a better batch 6 than me. my collar is super worn and i can't wear it to competitions any more.

damn you got a better batch 6 than me. my collar is super worn and i can't wear it to competitions any more.

My pants ripped within 6 months but the jacket is still good. I wanted to upgrade it with the yang but thanks to my countries bullshit internet speed I stood no chance of getting through BudoVideos shit site. I think I am done with SYR now. I loved them when they were the only guys who make A3s.

I wouldn't mind trading for a koi for the ring but I ain't buying another gi right now :/

So I can sell them to a couple ppl I know that can't use the Internet.

What's the colour way for the gold star? Black and....???

Black and red I think, I just saw a scrambled picture of it, their maybe hit is gold/yellow.

Black and red sounds pretty nice. Whether or not I can actually pick one up is another thing!

Lol two of the biggest syr trolls appear. Of course...

Lol two of the biggest syr trolls appear. Of course...

enhanced-buzz-wide-32277-1325275950-36.jpg

Last edited:
Back