SI: Cormier wants to go to WWE to be in Royal Rumble (after UFC 220)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2017/12/20/wwe-news-chris-jericho-kenny-omega-daniel-cormier

The Royal Rumble is known for its special surprise entrants.

Count UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier among those who would like to be one of the 30 men in the Rumble competing for a chance to headline WrestleMania 34.

“I wish I could be in the Royal Rumble this year,” said Cormier, who fights on pay per view one week before the Rumble in Boston at UFC 220 against Volkan Oezdemir. “I don’t think they will invite me, but fighting against Oezdemir in Boston works for me, timewise. My fight is in January, which opens up WrestleMania for me this New Orleans–not to compete, but to go.”

Cormier made news this past weekend by expressing his feelings of distaste toward a spot from the Young Bucks’ 6-man tag title match from this past Friday’s Final Battle pay per view, but it should not be a shock that Cormier, who is one of the toughest fighters on the planet, prefers a more realistic feel to pro wrestling.

"Cormier wants to go to WWE to be in Royal Rumble"

"not to compete, but to go."

<LikeReally5>

"Cormier wants to go to WWE to be in Royal Rumble"

"not to compete, but to go."

<LikeReally5>

Try again, this time with better comprehension

I'll help:

Count UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier among those who would like to be one of the 30 men in the Rumble competing for a chance to headline WrestleMania 34.
“I wish I could be in the Royal Rumble this year,” said Cormier

He would be great in WWE.

He's a LEGIT wrestler, like Brockroid.

temp-320-74131094_medium.gif

temp-320-72813995.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Going to the WWE where the competition is a little easier.

Try again, this time with better comprehension

I'll help:

“I wish I could be in the Royal Rumble this year,” said Cormier

Did you even read the TS post in its entirety?

Of course not lol

The "not to compete, but to go." part was about Rasslemania

Wait the Royal Rumble isn't the same thing as Wrestlemania? Then I did indeed get confused by the OP. I just thought it was all the same thing or whatever I don't do the WWF thing.

Conor will do something in WWE at some point.

Wait the Royal Rumble isn't the same thing as Wrestlemania? Then I did indeed get confused by the OP. I just thought it was all the same thing or whatever I don't do the WWF thing.
Excuses, you just don't know how to reed goood

Ha
You don't need to know about WWE when the post clearly stated that the winner of RR gets to headline Mania

;)

Daniel "fried chicken and cake" Cormier would shoot (fight for real) and win the Rumble even if he wasn't supposed to.

Back