SI: Cormier wants to go to WWE to be in Royal Rumble (after UFC 220)

lol... I actaully wondered if that thing about DC talking smack about the WWE was some scripted sh*t to lead into an actual appearance.

He's got a lot going with the UFC between being champ & his commentator gig. I can see the UFC being cool with it. His feud with Jones broke the PPV barier & did really well... might be good publicity to have him cross over to that audience. Brock sure brought em in.

Sounds like he's just talking sh*t though. Maybe to buff over his previous negative comments... so it's hard to say if he really has an interest in being in it.

Last edited:
What spot was he complaining about?

Anyone have a video?

temp-320-74131094_medium.gif

temp-320-72813995.gif

giphy.gif

Quality gifs. LOL at the dude’s last name in the second gif being “Lamer”.

WWE hate manlets even worse than Sherdog does.
Really? Then how come the best draws of the past decade have been smaller guys like Daniel Bryan and Punk? AJ Styles is Smackdown champ and he is a smaller guy.

Really? Then how come the best draws of the past decade have been smaller guys like Daniel Bryan and Punk? AJ Styles is Smackdown champ and he is a smaller guy.
They’re all much bigger than Conor.

They’re all much bigger than Conor.
Bryan is 5'8" worked height and 210 worked weight. So he is most likely 5'7" and 190 at the highest. Punk is Taller at 6'1" but only walks around 190. AJ is 5'11" and maybe 210. Conor is 5'9" 175ish so he is smaller but would look bigger than Bryan IMO

unfortunately for DC the wwe only deepthroats for nfl,nba and nobody actors funny enough most of em give zero fucks about wwe

Smackdown is the B show isn't it?

Anyway I might be dating myself since it was Vince who loved huge musclebound roid freaks, and I gather he's not running the show anymore.

Smackdown is the B show isn't it?

Anyway I might be dating myself since it was Vince who loved huge musclebound roid freaks, and I gather he's not running the show anymore.

Vince still does both (love big men & run the show), but the audience wants better wrestlers
That is why WWE interest is at a 20 year low
Vince is clueless to what his audience wants
So a guy like AJ gets a belt to please fans, but does not get pushed like a top guy

Might as well add this here

Meltzer said the reason for Conor's "fook WWE" was because they negotiated & were nowhere near close on what he would make.

WWE (due to Mania not making as much as it used to) do not want to go over $2m (if that) & Conor doesn't think that is close to being enough

Last edited:
the misconception ufc guys seem to have of WWE; both in the interest the wwe and it's fans might have in them, and the actual workload it involves, is mindblowing.

the misconception ufc guys seem to have of WWE; both in the interest the wwe and it's fans might have in them, and the actual workload it involves, is mindblowing.

Once HHH takes control there might be more crossover
Vince only heard of Ronda & Dana
When Rampage did Monday Night Raw to promote A-Team, Vince had no idea who he was & Page was at his popularity peak

tell those fucks to come get knocked tf out in the octagon

Back