Siblings and Families in MMA (UPDATED Sep. 22)

Mikhail Mokhnatkin and Marina Mokhnatkina, Baga Agaev and Julia Borisova and I think during the Bellator broadcast it was mentioned that Veta Arteaga is married to a mma fighter.
I dont know if they are married , but amanda nunes and her partner. And maybe raquel pennington?

Murilo Rua didn't just fight in Pride, he was the EliteXC champ, fought Cage Rage too. Quite long career

Married couples were brought up, what about divorced? Aren't Cyborg and Cyborg divorced? Both formerly Cyborg Santos then all of a sudden Cristina is Cyborg Justino.

Reminds me there was a very weird thread showing their nude pics with the jacked up swirly buttholes...

Also cousins - Mamed Khalidov and Aslambek Saidov, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Omar Nurmagomedov.

Cousins - Albert Tumenov and Bibert Tumenov, Albert Tumenov and Kazim Tumenov. I don't know if Bibert and Kazim are brothers.

Brother/Sister in the UFC

1) Naoki and Mizuki Inoue

Brother and sister in MMA, yes. Brother and sister in the UFC, no. Mizuki has not ever fought in, nor been signed to, the UFC. Hopefully she will be.

Brother and sister in MMA, yes. Brother and sister in the UFC, no. Mizuki has not ever fought in, nor been signed to, the UFC. Hopefully she will be.
I thought I read somewhere that Mizuki was signed and going to fight in the UFC soon. Oh well, I'll fix that.

Dave Mazany and Gina Mazany too!
Pain Train Mazany! I've watched him on EFC, he's fun to watch win or lose. I'll add em to the list, as poor Gina Mazany had her debut against McMann-Triangle.

Cousins - Gleristone Santos and Isac Almeida, Shamil Zavurov and Magomedrasul Khasbulaev, Kimbo Slice and Rhadi Ferguson.
Maybe someone knows if Morten Djursaa and Maria Hougaard Djursaa related?

Pain Train Mazany! I've watched him on EFC, he's fun to watch win or lose. I'll add em to the list, as poor Gina Mazany had her debut against McMann-Triangle.
Urbina brothers was mentioned on previous page. Hector was in the UFC and Elias was on TUF 23.

Also Micah Miller was on TUF 14.
EDIT: oops, it was already mentioned 2 pages ago.

Last edited:
Married couples were brought up, what about divorced? Aren't Cyborg and Cyborg divorced? Both formerly Cyborg Santos then all of a sudden Cristina is Cyborg Justino.

Reminds me there was a very weird thread showing their nude pics with the jacked up swirly buttholes...
Seems like Dan Hyatt and Bec Rawlings are divorced too.
Another married couple - Eddy Ellis and Lisa Ellis.

Another divorced couple - Jorge Gurgel and Zoila Frausto.
Also, Nordin Asrih is a stepfather of Mohamed Grabinski.

Father, daughter and son combo - Bob Ostovich, Rachael Ostovich and Robby Ostovich.

If you want to keep track of couples, @Feniamin, go for it. I'm keeping it to blood related (or adoption) because couples could get messy and bring in discussion about boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. I don't want that.

Another pre-fight fact page says there have been 18 brother tandems to compete in the UFC together. I think my numbers must be off.

Back