Silly Bjj Scout why you giving away my move

jack36767

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just kidding on the title. But this technique and my front headlock won me a lot of matches in middle and high school. Enjoy

Thanks for posting, I saw this on my twitter feed but couldn't watch it at the time.

Nice video, but a lot of her opponents seemed so lazy in defense and while trying to spin to the back, like staying still for so long that the peterson would work. A few guys at my wrestling club try this, but if you sit back and/or go to the side it almost eliminates the threat of the roll.

Still a cool video though.

That pullduck from the elbow tie is like taking candy from a baby. If they keep giving you the elbow, you can just keep taking it.

Last edited:
Just kidding on the title. But this technique and my front headlock won me a lot of matches in middle and high school. Enjoy

As someone who is a mediocre wrestler, she seems incredibly slick. None of those transitions seemed particularly dependent on moving explosively

As someone who is a mediocre wrestler, she seems incredibly slick. None of those transitions seemed particularly dependent on moving explosively
In the state I grew up in, especially the area I’m from fireman carries and Peterson’s were big for a long time for that exact reason. Didn’t have to be super athletic or explosive

Back