Since all you guys want to see CM Punk

Leone510

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nick the tooth is the only fight for him so it can be turned into the joke it would be and both are skilled in technique but neither are fighters. You can't teach that throw your car up in park at a redlight and get out and start throwing the fuck down because somebody looked at you the wrong way. It's like musicians or even cooks they can make food taste better than you even if you do the same thing they do because they have the touch. You can't teach a 30 year old to be a farmer and why? Because you're either a farmer or like me can't grow shit.

Wait a minute...

Who are "all you guys" that want to see CM Punk?

The only fight i would watch Punk in would be against the Green Power Ranger.

Nick the tooth is the only fight for him so it can be turned into the joke it would be and both are skilled in technique but neither are fighters. You can't teach that throw your car up in park at a redlight and get out and start throwing the fuck down because somebody looked at you the wrong way. It's like musicians or even cooks they can make food taste better than you even if you do the same thing they do because they have the touch. You can't teach a 30 year old to be a farmer and why? Because you're either a farmer or like me can't grow shit.

1084.gif

I want to find the guy on sherdog that wants to see cm punk fight?

Nick the tooth would murk CM Spunk.

Easy submission victory within the first round.

Well, one good thing I can say is that your avatar illustrates this rant perfectly..

do i have to wear tac-glasses to decode what this all means?

giphy.gif

Who the fuck wants to see him fight Nick the Tooth? Most people probably don’t even know who that is. We want to see him against a name opponent with real experience and skill like Charlie Z. Now THAT would be PPV worthy.

I disagree with the idea that Punk doesn't have what it takes to be a fighter. I think he was just too new to it & was in way over his head with his first opponent.

He's now got 3 years since he started. I haven't heard how much he's been training... but assuming he's been in the gym regularly, he should at least have his fundamentals up to par & be looking much better.

That said, we do need someone to fight him... & if the Tooth is down... that would be interesting.

Back