since ben askren talks alot of s---- about ufc fighters lately, watch this fight

Do you guys really think he has not a single good name one his record?

Dominating Lima from bell to bell is something McDonald wasn't able to do...

It was a dominant performance and it was one-sided.

Yes, the judges score the fight. Congrats on figuring that out.

That doesn't mean they score it correctly.

Are you high or...?

Whatever you say, man.

And it does mean they showed it correctly. It's been 9.5 years and Machida is still the winner of the fight. Maybe in 2019 they'll have the judges check with you first to make sure they scored it correctly.

He never proved himself against top WW's. That's a fact
Cause the ufc never gave him the chance. He destroyed lima and korsh, all bellator had to offer. He went to ufc negotiations and they pulled the deal off the table. Dana wouldnt risk a bellator champ in the ufc at the height of the bjorn/dana dick waving. It was between wsof (ufc feeder org) and onefc. One fc matched wsof offer but included a very well paying coaching job at evolve in singapore. Askren publicly said if the ufc wouldnt sign him hed take the best offer from other orgs. Askren got fucked with bjorn/dana feud just like eddie. Bjorn was shit talking saying bellator was equal talent wise and askren would prove it. It wasnt worth the risk for the ufc considering askrens style.

Whatever you say, man.

And it does mean they showed it correctly. It's been 9.5 years and Machida is still the winner of the fight. Maybe in 2019 they'll have the judges check with you first to make sure they scored it correctly.
If you either can't or won't understand and respond to my point and insist on responding with this drivel, please don't bother responding.

Stopped reading at "no name" in reference to Luis Santos. What a fucking joke this thread is.

I know he says that he asked bellator to let him go for a long time and that he was told the UFC had interest in him. But there are key pieces that he either doesnt reveal or know the explanations for.

i find it hard to believe anyone with a 2010 join date would have reason to doubt Ben over the word of Dana White. This disappoints.

Back