Since when America protects Europe???

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus! This idiot is delusional!

9/11 happen on American soil, not European! Europe was unaffected by middle east hostility until after 9/11 when US gathered allies for Iraq. Its yankies who came and destabilised middle east. And because of yanks, middle easterns are now hostile and vengeful, spawning terrorist attacks all over the Europe.

Yanks showed middle finger to Europe during WW2, (oh yea, handful of silvers from Marshall Plan but my country seen none of it, so go see Germans, Brits and French to repay you).

Now Trump raging that Europe is pumping money to Russia for their gas. (oh yea herr Trump, we gonna buy American, twice as expensive, makes sense)

At this point of time I would rather side with Putin than America. At least I know on what grounds I stay on with Putin.

And about NATO. I would love to see what would happen if US leaves NATO and Russia joins in.

Oh dear, oh dear.

9/11 happen on American soil, not European! Europe was unaffected by middle east hostility until after 9/11 when US gathered allies for Iraq. Its yankies who came and destabilised middle east. And because of yanks, middle easterns are now hostile and vengeful, spawning terrorist attacks all over the Europe.

Yanks showed middle finger to Europe during WW2, (oh yea, handful of silvers from Marshall Plan but my country seen none of it, so go see Germans, Brits and French to repay you).

Now Trump raging that Europe is pumping money to Russia for their gas. (oh yea herr Trump, we gonna buy American, twice as expensive, makes sense)

At this point of time I would rather side with Putin than America. At least I know on what grounds I stay on with Putin.
giphy.gif

The US protects American interests...

The US protects American interests...

I am hoping Trump will remind PM May how much America protects Britain from all sorts of you know...ehmmm...outside danger.

Protection is a protection but you know, something in exchange in upcoming trade deal would be nice such as NHS.

I am hoping Trump will remind PM May how much America protects Britain from all sorts of you know...ehmmm...outside danger.

Protection is a protection but you know, something in exchange in upcoming trade deal would be nice such as NHS.

UK and US are one in same. All thise anglo countries have a deep state tied or something. They all share intelligence together and much more.

But it is not true that the Muslims just act out because US. France opposed Iraq war and much other US stupidity and yet they still had import tons of muslims and africans. Same with UK under there leftist labour party for 10 years that party also supported iraq. Islam as ideology would clash anyways especially the sunni denominations from africa and middle east. Also 2nd and 3rd worlders are still going to have attachment and loyalty to home countries and race or religion or ethnic group or all 3 over the new western secular country.

I do agree though. Under Obama administration they had policy of "FUCK the EU" a US state department leader said that to US ambassador to ukraine about how EU was not getting on board with anti Russian hysteria. It has been the US and UK for decades sincd fall of Communism that has been more anti Russian and chinese. The EU had energy neefd and does not benefit from this anti Russian hysteria. The UK can also not be trusted they do the Americans bidding.

Last edited:
Since every time europe has tried to self destruct in the last 110 years?

Since the Soviet Union, without the US you idiots would have been communist by now.

Fuck Trump... I wouldnt trust him as far as I can throw him, and I doubt I could throw that fat cunt very far lol

Also.... Fuck Putin.... I have no interest in being buddy buddy with a guy that has subverted both of our democracies within the last couple of years!

We protected them from Communism duing the Cold War, and saved them from being invaded by Red War Machine after Fall of Berlin.

Since when does America protect Europe?

Back_to_Back_WW_Champs-Men_s_Tee--Navy_2d8cb88c-48e3-4aa8-b13b-7bd9180e39c3_grande.png

The US certainly helped UK & France in WW1&2, while making a shit ton of money during the process.

Too bad the US, along with its western allies, abandoned eastern europe to Stalin.

Do you not understand what the Collective Defense under article 5 means?
But TRUUUMPPPP!!!.
JFC...

well it's really the UK, which is really the US

if anybody but UK/US/Australia and to a lesser extent Canada got invaded.......they'd give up faster than Poland and France in WWII
a group of Sherdoggers could invade Portugal tomorrow

Back