Since when did Stipe have good cardio?

Does nobody remember DC gassing in the first Jones fight? He doesn't have endless cardio either.

He has good cardio for a HW. I remember being shocked at how he wasn't even breathing that heavy after the 5 round beatdown he put on Hunt - that was a lot of volume that he threw.

Does nobody remember DC gassing in the first Jones fight? He doesn't have endless cardio either.

Exactly. It all depends on who the opponent is. I think Stipe and DC have similar gas tanks. I have Stipe by decision though.

The only real time stipe has looked gassed was against Ngannou, but their first round was an edge of your seat experience. Anyone would be running low after that round, then stipe spent 4 rounds wrestling and ground n pound this guy that outweighs him by 20-30 pounds.

Hunt went long, he lost a war to JDS that was 5 hard rounds and he was in the trenches fighting back all 5. Obviously against ngannou it’s exhausting to try to wrestle and control a guy that huge that has like 20-30 pounds on you and is jacked like Francis is.

The JDS and Hunt fight didn't have hardly any grappling and Stipe was still winded in both fights.

Stipe likes to say DC has never faced someone like him before, but the truth is, Stipe has never faced someone like DC before

The JDS and Hunt fight didn't have hardly any grappling and Stipe was still winded in both fights.

Stipe likes to say DC has never faced someone like him before, but the truth is, Stipe has never faced someone like DC before
He went for 20 takedowns against JDS and failed every time. Dude was aggressive and pushed back against JDS the whole fight, he just came up short. It was a close ass fight.

And the hunt fight he pounded his face in for almost 25 minutes. Hunts team shoulda threw the towel in half way through

Back