Since Yari is scared of Zabit..

Who should Zabit fight instead. Yari wants no part of that fight.

Zabit should jump him in the rankings and fight someone higher ranked.

put him in there with Edgar or Aldo....I don't want to wait 10 years for him to be champ like Khabib. We already know Zabit is the best in the world

Give Zabit his belt!!!
Slow down there dipshit. You'll ruin his hype and career like Sage or Vanzant

@Yari OP is accusing you of ducking, are you going to let this bullshit accusation slide or are you going to defend your honor?!

giphy.gif

WHO THE FUCK IS YARI.....

Slow down there dipshit. You'll ruin his hype and career like Sage or Vanzant

don't you ever compare Zabit to Sage or Vanzant smh

Zabit wasn't a UFC hype job..

He got his hype for his skills.

don't you ever compare Zabit to Sage or Vanzant smh

Zabit wasn't a UFC hype job..

He got his hype for his skills.
I didn't compare them skill wise, just hype and how their careers move. Of course Zabit seems better than both, but he's not ready for the top 5 yet. And you shouldn't rush that.

While I agree that Edgar or Aldo may be a little too early for Zabit right now. He had anything but a life and death battle with Bochniak. Easily won rounds 1 and 2; had a closer (but still clear) round 3 and done it all with a broken hand. Impressive.

It wasn't broken you fucking shill

This is how prospects are ruined. Let the guy work his way up the ladder. His last opponent has traded wins and loses since joining the UFC. Zabit has looked good fighting nobodies. There's levels to MMA and if he fights a guy like Aldo or Frankie, there's a VERY good chance his hype gets derailed.

Let him work his way up, improving and solidifying his game, so when he does fight the best of the best, he wins and isn't derailed.
He is 27 years old which is already quite a lot for that weight class. It's hard to call a guy his age a prospect (unless that fighter's name is Erick Silva). Zabit had a long amateur career before that and 16 pro MMA fights,he won the ACB title which is the 2nd or at the very least 3rd best MMA organisation in the world in terms of it's talent pool. The idea that he needs to fight nobodies to pad his record is stupid,he's too old for that. He needs to fight those guys (Aldo,Edgar) asap or at the very least someone like Lamas or Swanson. I think he'd dominate old past his prime Swanson fairly handily

Zabit specifically called out Yair and expects Yair to accept a fight in his homeland with Russian judges?
Nah.... I wouldn't if I was Yair.

Likely, an Ozzie or Asian fighter faces Zabit on Russian card. Maybe DooHo Choi? Does he have a fight lined up? Korean Zombie would also be interesting.

THese days Aldo would not nearly be as much of a mismatch as some think.

Back