Single for so long...

thaifighter541

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Thread is more just a rant of frustration. Been single now for three years and it’s driving me crazy. I tried online dating, tinder, bumble to no avail as I can’t find a girl that suits me. Suppose the reasons for unintended bachelor hood- few friends to go out and party with, I’m super introverted, high standards. Anyways not sure if anyone can give advice to solve this issue but my current action plan is watching as many videos of pick up artists, pushing myself to talk to strangers daily and going to Toastmasters.

How is your self confidence? Spending time improving yourself will probably be more beneficial to you than spending that time watching pick up artists.

Are you?
A. Fat
B. Ugly
C. Smelly
D. Poor
F. All of the above

Being single is only a problem if you’re not getting laid. Had you been in a relationship for the past 3 years, you would probably want to be single right now

You know what your problem is? You’re only an orange belt and have a 2003 account. That’s unacceptable.

You don't have access to any white vans do you?

disregard-wenches-acquire.jpg

I will say that if you continue on your path of singlehood it'll eventually become normal and you'll stop worrying about it.

few friends to go out and party with, I’m super introverted, high standards.
My advice is be patient.

And take like twenty pictures while smiling and kneeling next to a farm animal. Most rookies will tell say fake the puppy portrait but if dem bitches come over more than once you can only use the my dog is at the vet excuse so many times before she notices you're, hey, insane in the membrane.

I don't understand how anyone can be single if they don't want to be.

Just date a 3 until you find a 4 that's willing to fuck you.

Then date the 4 until you find a 5, then upgrade.

Rinse, repeat.

You know what your problem is? You’re only an orange belt and have a 2003 account. That’s unacceptable.

Good catch.

What you doing man? Lurking around in the shadows trying to sniff the air around my 275 pound benching, 6 pack having, $250,000 a year making, super model fornicating life? You’d better shape up and get that post count a little higher.

Sherdog OG’s don’t post self loathing relationship threads. We preserve that right for a select few Mayberrians who’s lives are always in shambles.Get your shit together.

I don't understand how anyone can be single if they don't want to be.

Just date a 3 until you find a 4 that's willing to fuck you.

Then date the 4 until you find a 5, then upgrade.

Rinse, repeat.

This is strategy at an inordinately high level

Build your creative career and non-creative salary while unencumbered by a spouse, you'll find yourself thanking yourself for having done it sooner in a setting where you can work more hours and take on more shifts with less outside-work obligations; now that I'm married I have to work three times as hard to make room for my own creative practicing and side-hobbies while balancing sillier stuff like dinners out and dozens of family events

If you're socially awkward, listen to comedy podcasts. It sounds lame but I've prescribed early Harmontown podcasts to some cringey dudebro buds of mine from the UK and they became funnier improvisers overnight

If you're shy around people put yourself in more jobs that require face-to-face exchanges and you'll become really good at playing the game, even if it isn't your personal style at home

Good catch.

What you doing man? Lurking around in the shadows trying to sniff the air around my 275 pound benching, 6 pack having, $250,000 a year making, super model fornicating life? You’d better shape up and get that post count a little higher.

Sherdog OG’s don’t post self loathing relationship threads. We preserve that right for a select few Mayberrians who’s lives are always in shambles.Get your shit together.

He sounds like one of those dudes who signed up for BJJ and went to a couple classes and goes around telling people he’s been doing BJJ for twenty years.

I'll actually give you real advice here, even though I'm fighting making jokes. Just treat them like shit. Punch them cheat on them. Chicks dig that.

Really though, just improve yourself and don't worry about it. You can't do the desperation thing, cause that's horrific and chicks can smell it a mile away. Say a few interesting things, then plow. Chicks abandoned dignity several decades ago so a ton of sexual partners doesn't really seem to turn guys off in 2018 so it's pretty easy to just bang a rando. DO NOT SHOOT UP CHILDREN, THOUGH. Not sure if I wandered into an incel thread here.

In my lengthy experience, threads like this seldom go anywhere.

Everyone is gonna keep repeating clichés like: "act confident" and "groom yourself".

And chances are OP already does them or knows to do these but refuses for whatever reason.

If you have no friends or social skills either lower your standards (I only date chicks that look like Margot Robbie) or get some friends and a social lifelife.

You can't eat your damn cake and have it too!

You are going to stay single and be miserable if you put your faith in learning from pick up artist.

My advice is try your best not to be like Eliot Rogers.

Back