Single for so long...

Lower your standards. Don't go in thinking you have to marry or be in a LTR with each girl you meet. If she isnt ugly or crazy, what's the harm in banging? Getting sex improves your confidence significantly, which will improve your success rate and lead to finding someone you'd actually want as your girlfriend.

Be better looking or get rich.

Sounds like you have given some thought as to what kind of girl/woman you are looking for. The next logical step in that process would be to give some thought to 'What kind of guy, would the kind of girl i go for, go for?' Then align yourself with that, if possible.

As others have said, the PUA is a dead end. Unless you are looking for a girl who falls for cliches from some random tosser in guy-liner and a furry hat.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I know you’re just looking to vent but these threads are so hard to give proper advice without actually knowing the background of the individual. Theres a big difference if you’re a good looking guy with a good career that can’t find a partner or an unmotivated basement dwelling hermit who works on call at a convenience store, in terms of advice.

I would constantly do this in NHL 99. Trade a guy that’s 60 overall for 62 overall and slowly inch up until all of my shit players became were traded for stars. So this is basically sage advice.
Exactly. Treat your women like hockey players in a 20 year old video game. Seriously. That's how you should view them. Always be looking to upgrade.

I can never do that and honestly thought that was basically a chick thing as I've heard women say that but never a guy.

If I'm not attracted to and fully into a woman I could not have a relationship with her. Heck I struggle to even just bang them and walk away if I'm not really attracted to them.

Well if your game is good enough to skip the 3's and go straight for the 5's then do it. Then upgrade from there. My point is that people who are single only have themselves to blame.

It's like someone complaining about not having a car, and then you give them a Kia, and they're like "eeew, I'm not driving a Kia. I need like a BMW at least."

Are you only going after girls that are out of your league? If you're ugly and/or poor, you're probably not gonna be hauling in 10's but there are still plenty of girls out there...you're only single by choice, especially with all of the dating apps these days...

Sorry, but you're too late. All the girls are dating black guys now. You can thank Black Panther for that

Pretty sure they're banging black dudes to #RESIST Trump. And people say the Don's done nothing for the black community

There's so much to it, I was and still kinda am on that boat, after going through a difficult breakup. First thing I did was to get in the best shape of my life (again), eat the most clean diet I can afford, meditate daily, visualize your perfect woman, try to feel the feelings as if she was already in your life, write the top 10 qualities you want in your perfect woman, become the man that woman would want.

Approach woman on the street, be direct and decisive, tell them you know think they are hot, tell them you would love to go grab a drink with them, get their number on the spot, don't call the number until a week later, make definite dates, go in the date with the intention of making her laugh and have a good time, let her do the talking, you mainly ask the question, be mysterious, be funny, talk about uplifting things, try to engage her level of attraction for you, is she is into you she will give you settle signs (laugh at your jokes, touch her hair, touch you in the arm, ask questions back) try having different spots to move the date to escalate things, if she seems really into it, look for signs to go for the kiss, always go for the kiss on the first date, if things get heated, suggest going back to your place, say "hey I have a bottle of wine, back at my place, how about we go drink it".

If the girl is into you she will make things easier, she will give you her number with no resistance, she will tell you at what times is best to reach her, she will have her schedule wide open for you guys to go on a date etc. If she isn't into you she will make things hard, and you will know, on this case you don't want to go on a date with her, the idea is to go out with woman who want to be with you, or else you could be wasting your time and money.

Don't blow up her phone when you already have plans, let her wonder about you, don't contact her, use the phone ONLY to set up dates, then get off the phone. But more importantly is have a busy life, be goal oriented, be passionate about your life, if you come off as needy and or you don't enjoy your life, NO ONE worth dating would be interested on you by how you project yourself, you want to come off as a catch on her eyes, be busy with your own personal life, work on yourself, improve your quality of life, and when you see her then you can show her a great time.

Thread is more just a rant of frustration. Been single now for three years and it’s driving me crazy. I tried online dating, tinder, bumble to no avail as I can’t find a girl that suits me. Suppose the reasons for unintended bachelor hood- few friends to go out and party with, I’m super introverted, high standards. Anyways not sure if anyone can give advice to solve this issue but my current action plan is watching as many videos of pick up artists, pushing myself to talk to strangers daily and going to Toastmasters.

If you are introverted and want a steady girlfriend, a good idea is to look around at girls you already know who will have had a chance to get to know and appreciate you even though you are a quiet guy. It worked out well for one of my closest friends who was really bad at dating/picking up girls.

3 years is nothing to be feeling like that... almost laughable

That's why having low standards is the true sign of an alpha male.
I would have fucked almost anything back in my days.
I mean I would have tried the better looking once first but had no problem going down the deep end if the situation presented itself. Nothing bad has ever come from banging ugly chicks.

Now I am older so I can't really be asked to put in any effort.
So I can just pay for it like a true Alpha.

If you are introverted and want a steady girlfriend, a good idea is to look around at girls you already know who will have had a chance to get to know and appreciate you even though you are a quiet guy. It worked out well for one of my closest friends who was really bad at dating/picking up girls.

Considering that he asks about girls on Sherdog.
The less possible romantic partners know about him the better.

Considering that he asks about girls on Sherdog.
The less possible romantic partners know about him the better.

Nah, is normal. Sherdog is the font of male wisdom now. Traditional male bonding opportunities are in steep decline. We are all that reumains.

Last edited:
You’re introverted AND you have really high standards....

One of those things must change. If not, your dating life will never improve. That is, of course, unless you become really wealthy and high-status for some reason.

Been a while since we've had a forever alone thread, Mayberry bros.
Depending on your financial situation and location, dating can be rough.
Obviously, the more you expose yourself to social situations the better you will become, however, going out with the bros and trying to hit on girls at the bar isn't the way to go.
The best relationships are developed through common interests. Dating sites and apps are merely aesthetic hook ups, although you can get lucky.
Best advice I can give you is to man up and keep leveling up.
If you're fat or broke, get that shit fixed ASAP before you even think about getting into a relationship.

I don't understand how anyone can be single if they don't want to be.

Just date a 3 until you find a 4 that's willing to fuck you.

Then date the 4 until you find a 5, then upgrade.

Rinse, repeat.
And always remember that, while you may never fuck a 10, you’ve got every chance of fucking five 2s...

Post thirty, really closer to 40, and divorced crowd here. I still do all the same things I've always done, have a great sense of humor, laugh a lot. Wouldn't say I'm happy, but it's not constant misery either. I was watching a standup special earlier, and the guy touched on depression. Said when you're younger you have all this anxiety about relationships and friendships and your career and etc.

Then you get old, and most of that shit probably didn't go how you wanted but your still here. And that becomes enough. Like, the funny version of that where it doesn't sound like I'm typing with a gun in my mouth, but you get what I mean.

Why don’t you just take a vacation to The Philippines or something? Get yourself a pretty little Filipina to suck you off and enjoy your time with. Why spend your time alone if you don’t have to?

Why don’t you just take a vacation to The Philippines or something? Get yourself a pretty little Filipina to suck you off and enjoy your time with. Why spend your time alone if you don’t have to?
I don't have the cash for something like that. Even if I did, I'd rather hang out alone than pay someone to hang out with me. Never been that dude. I won't pretend to be a different person to make friends or get laid, or pay someone to fuck me. Not judging, if others do so I have no moral issue with it, just not for me.

Nah, is normal. Sherdog is the font of male wisdom now. Traditional male bonding opportunities are in steep decline. We are all that remains.
True story. A lot of people male or female don't have the same kind of close relationships they used to. Social media has lead to a more shallow level of interaction than we used to have.

Back