Single vs. Double mouth guard

Hey Tom, any luck on my gold fangs yet? I was thinking the other day, couldn't just just make it the same way as my other mouthguard but just mask off the incisors and handpaint the fangs with acrylic paint before putting on the second clear glaze layer of the guard?

g8620.jpg

Superbeast said:
Hey Tom, any luck on my gold fangs yet? I was thinking the other day, couldn't just just make it the same way as my other mouthguard but just mask off the incisors and handpaint the fangs with acrylic paint before putting on the second clear glaze layer of the guard?

g8620.jpg

I can try. The problem there is that the fangs we use just repel paint. I think here is an oil or something that is causing it t not stick. I did pick someting up that may work. Do you want just the fangs in gold? Glad you said something I was getting ready to send your back out. Let me know.

Thanks

Tom

Just the fangs preferably. I think it'd be suitably cool/cheesy and a different spin on common fang designs like shark teeth. Hope you're having a good weekend so far.

Ok. I'll try it today and let you know how it works out. Week end. What's that? My weekends now consist of making guards, meetings about guards, phone calls about guards,e-mails about guards and pretty much eat, sleep and s**tting guards. That's cool though. Just a heads up. In the winter we will be shutting down for a week or two for some down time and snow boarding. Probably after the 1st.

TomCold said:
Ok. I'll try it today and let you know how it works out. Week end. What's that? My weekends now consist of making guards, meetings about guards, phone calls about guards,e-mails about guards and pretty much eat, sleep and s**tting guards.

I definitely wouldn't enjoy shitting a Protech mouthguard. You have my sympathies. :icon_chee

Superbeast said:
I definitely wouldn't enjoy shitting a Protech mouthguard. You have my sympathies. :icon_chee

:icon_lol:

That would make them Custom S**tted Mouthguards

TomCold said:
Since you cant think of any designs off hand try and think about your personality. I mean what kind of person are you? Aggressive, Artistic, Gleeful, Angry etc. You can build an idea of a design from that and then go from there. STOP STEALING IDEAS :icon_twis

I just had an order with a strange one for a design but in the end I thought it was cool and fun to make. He wants a white one with blood splattered across the front to look like he's been f***ed up. That has to be one of the most original ones so far. DON"T STEAL IT !!

Too late. Duly noted!

Actually, I was gonna borrow from the fangs (yes, I'm joining the rest of the sheep here) but making some variations. Just see if you can pull them off lol.

Get grill style fangs. Tom did a grill design before.

I suspect when he reads that though he will want to kill me for making his job even more difficult.:icon_lol:

I'm sure Tom is sick and tired of me anyway lol.

There was one small thing that Tom couldn't do for me the first time around cos apparently with the graphics and the 3d and everything the final layer wouldn't stick on, not sure if he's fixed that up already. Cos this one would involve a bit of text on some fangs.

Foppa21 said:
I'm sure Tom is sick and tired of me anyway lol.

There was one small thing that Tom couldn't do for me the first time around cos apparently with the graphics and the 3d and everything the final layer wouldn't stick on, not sure if he's fixed that up already. Cos this one would involve a bit of text on some fangs.

I don't get sick of anyone. It just makes me smile. If your willing to wait I'm willing to try it.
You have to remember the fangs are only so big. I can hand draw the letters on them but it will be fairly small.

TomCold said:
:icon_lol:

That would make them Custom S**tted Mouthguards

LMFAO Thats a good one Tom ,Custom S**tted, wow I must be tired cause that was way too funny right now. I am gonna go to bed!

Superbeast said:
Except the occasional spider.

No kidding. I've bombed for spiders 3 times since that fun venture down black widow lane.

creag44 said:
LMFAO Thats a good one Tom ,Custom S**tted, wow I must be tired cause that was way too funny right now. I am gonna go to bed!

A brown one "Full of shit" on it. Or "Shit scared?"

Superbeast said:
Just the fangs preferably. I think it'd be suitably cool/cheesy and a different spin on common fang designs like shark teeth. Hope you're having a good weekend so far.
I found a gold that will stick. Your guard is coming back to you in a few days!!

Fucking sweet. Cheers for all your efforts Tom, you're a top bloke.

Superbeast said:

I suspect when he reads that though he will want to kill me for making his job even more difficult.:icon_lol:

what do grill style fangs look like?

Superbeast said:

Thanks Super

Just a brown one with a yellow EAT S**T on the front.

Back