Sisig (Filipino Dish) - Oh my god! ! !

1 of my partners (business, nothing sexual) is Filipino and he took me to a spot where I had one of the most amazing dishes of my life called Sisig.

Chopped up pig's face, cheeks, ears, liver (maybe some other parts) fried and then cooked in a cast iron skillet along with onions, chilis, lime/lemon, and egg

Definitely not the healthiest of dishes, but thankfully I don't care about health.

I could seriously see myself eating this on a semi-regular basis, and there are some cute Filipino chicks over there!

Get some!

crispy-sisig-2.jpg

sisig-explainer-ft-blog0617.jpg

Where is this place? My Mom is Filipino and she doesnt like Sisig but for me its okay I like it whenever I order one during family get togethers she will say "You eat that Basura and you get sick you pig face boy".

She barely bends her elbows so nobody can get a glimpse of how horrific they are...then when she does, you can just see the embarrassment in her face 2/10

lol....But seriously, lots of pure Filipinas have won contests....and there's always an ongoing dispute about if the girl is a real Filipina....nationalism is in full affect these days. Are you Filipino, codebreaker?
Yes, and I'm really ashamed of the impression these typical pee-noise have made to our nationality lol

lol....i'm pretty sure its the worst in Asia, and suffers more by comparison. I found a really good eatery a few months ago and the food was great, but I moved since then. They have a hard time striving for excellence here with food, and most other things also. But you can find great food if you look around a bit.

Worst in Asia? C'mon that is pure BS and you know it that is some hater talk.

Worst in Asia? C'mon that is pure BS and you know it that is some hater talk.
I was defending your country...i wanted to use the "getting last place in a beauty contest doesn't mean ur ugly" reference. is that better? ha

2z9bqjd.jpg

Let's eat! If you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Throw back pic from 2 weeks ago.

edit: love that sisig

Edit2: i shared that delicious treat with my wife and kid...I had ordered the same before so you can see my anticipation/frustration while my sweet wife documented it all. Just give me the food! lol

Last edited:
2z9bqjd.jpg

Let's eat! If you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Throw back pic from 2 weeks ago.

edit: love that sisig

Edit2: i shared that delicious treat with my wife and kid...I had ordered the same before so you can see my anticipation/frustration while my sweet wife documented it all. Just give me the food! lol
There was a time when I made an effort to take the forum to another level. Pwent was involved also..miss that guy...he did the same. IMO there's very little relevance if you don't post a pic....of something. It's just shit posting otherwise...IMO

Idk about the meat regulation thar, also sounds like a "what do we got, use anything that's left on it" mess

Well, that's why we take pics.....i've posted mine...show me yours...loll

One of those situations where the women slowly start to look like the men
Just keyboard pussies. Me , STEVE 38, will be at time out bar, in Cebu, near fuente, tomorrow at high noon. Free drinks for anyone who wants to tangle. I'll be the handsome guy sitting at the bar, minding his own business. Up to you if you want to try to beat my ass. lol STILL lol

Last edited:
Just keyboard pussies. Me , STEVE 38, will be at time out bar, in Cebu, near fuente, tomorrow at high noon. Free drinks for anyone who wants to tangle. I'll be the handsome guy sitting at the bar, minding his own business. Up to you if you want to try to beat my ass. lol
You just earned a beer and some worldwide uppercuts my sherbro

I will take my computer/camera an be completely alone....cus i'm a man.....noon tomorrow....lmao most of you guys wont even post a pic....i haven't met anyone I couldnt handle one one one......here in cebu.......put for words were your mouth are,
You just earned a beer and some worldwide uppercuts my sherbro
Bunch of pussies here, and I'm not even a tough guy. Comical...but i will wait in the bar tomorrow at noon. It will be fun...I've no fights in 3 months. Hopefully somebody brings a camera.

I will take my computer/camera an be completely alone....cus i'm a man.....noon tomorrow....lmao most of you guys wont even post a pic....i haven't met anyone I couldnt handle one one one......here in cebu.......put for words were your mouth are,

Bunch of pussies here, and I'm not even a tough guy. Comical...but i will wait in the bar tomorrow at noon. It will be fun...I've no fights in 3 months. Hopefully somebody brings a camera.

Damn Street fight vids?

Hmmn We may be able to make money on this Steve maybe we can sell it in Recto later!

We call it Sisig brawls no.1

I'll beat you into living death. You can't handle me, cuz, I'm'a get my grit on up in here. You GO to your little Mos Eisely cantina substitute with your greedo looking women and when I knock you out cold you'll know real power.
<Gordonhat>

Just keyboard pussies. Me , STEVE 38, will be at time out bar, in Cebu, near fuente, tomorrow at high noon. Free drinks for anyone who wants to tangle. I'll be the handsome guy sitting at the bar, minding his own business. Up to you if you want to try to beat my ass. lol STILL lol

Heh, I'm on another island but I would gladly take your offer. I'd pm you whenever I'm in Cebu. I use to train at a pension house at the back of fuente.

I'll beat you into living death. You can't handle me, cuz, I'm'a get my grit on up in here. You GO to your little Mos Eisely cantina substitute with your greedo looking women and when I knock you out cold you'll know real power.
<Gordonhat>

REPORTED FOR BIGOTRY

You calling my country a wretched hive of scum and villainy?

This is the saddest shit I've ever read.

What did your dad do to you?

Back