Sitsongpeenong Phuket

Hatake88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey all!

Has anyone been to Sitsongpeenong Phuket? If so, can you please tell me how the training and accommodation is? I'm trying to find a serious place to train but also looking to enjoy the beach. I know there is one review out there but its from nearly 2 years ago so I was wondering if there is any newer update?

Money is not a problem (unless of course they are blatantly ripping people off). Just want to spend 2-3 weeks relaxing and training. Sitsongpeenong seems to fit the bill with really good trainers but then I've also seen (from looking around sherdog) two negative reviews - mostly that people don't really spar there and the trainers can be lazy in pad holding.

Thanks!

Haven't trained at sitsongpeenong but was recently in Phuket with my wife n little one n trained for a week a kaewphitak gym. Very no frills but the training is very good for that area. No tourist bullshit which is probably why they don't get packed. I was very happy to find somewhere I can get serious training in whilst on future family holidays n will def head back as Bangkok is out of the question with trying to mix family time with training

Back