Sitting at the nerd table with Bubble Boy and crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Bravo seminar @ Sitan gym in chandler on january 26th
be there bitchez

It is good that you kept the man staple(grill) out of that mess.
That is a tool of great importance to mankind.

Honestly, my sincere hope would be to open some eyes up with drills like this, and get these guys motivated to train more. Still, holding the bosses in a north / south pin (for example) as they struggle to get out for minutes on end will provide a certain amount of gratification.

beware not to find yourself shoveling snow in Alaska in winter or sand in the death valley in august!:icon_twis

Hi BB

time ago when Wandy got mauled and Ninja had to submit a striker in the UK, I wrote something about the "rise and fall of the Chute Boxe" gym.

Rise in the heydays of Wandy, Ninja, Shogun ravaging Pride with a sprinkling of Azeredo, Schembri and others to spice up the rings.

Fall which started at Wandy's top, when he won Pride GP but failed KOing master Yoshida, who stood his ground TRADING, thus exposing "the flaw"

Now Wandy's gone, Rua brothers too ... Werdum is still in but who knows for how long ... anybody reminds Chakuriki gym?

BB watch your PM box

MERRY CHRISTMASS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
to bubble man and ordean!

thanks for all your help during 2007 hope the new year brings great things to you and your family's

Thanks Hans and you guys. Same to you brother.

I've been down with the flu for almost 5 days now. You do not want this shit.
I've lost 10 lbs over the past 5 days. Holy shit...and puke.

feel better and have a look in your mail box here

Thanks Hans and you guys. Same to you brother.

I've been down with the flu for almost 5 days now. You do not want this shit.
I've lost 10 lbs over the past 5 days. Holy shit...and puke.

get well man,

im working 2 jobs right now to fund my glock addiction any how so i have had little time for much else once i get home

after the first week of january i will be back to being able to train again if ur up for it

BB-
get well - I hope you aren't sick during your holiday- save that for the employer :p

It's my unprofessional opinion that GaMeRs will aid in your speedy recovery ....

buona fortuna

glocks make me horny.

nokia_glock.jpg

Hans, I'll be in Hawaii during the Bravo seminar. Seems like he comes through PHX every 4 or 5 months or so though, so one of these days...

12-22-2007

Weight Room

Ok, feeling better. About 85% or so.

BENCH:
NOTE: Because I apparently agreed to a to a 250 lb bench contest with 3 other guys sometime this year, I've decided to actually incorporate the bench press into my work outs, starting today.

135 lb warm up.
155 lb x 3
175 lb x 3
185 lb (my bw) x 2
175 lb x 3
155 lb x 3
135 lb x 5

I am teh suck.

I'm basically back on Coan for the bench press then. If I bust ass I'll hit 225 in a month. As far as I'm concerned, once I'm to a solid 225, hitting 250 within a couple weeks will be happening: willpower, the right prep, and having an on day could make it happen...

I expect your bench'll bounce back to 225 pretty quick. Just take care of yourself so your illness doesn't drag out another two weeks. That happens to me a lot.

12-22-2007

Weight Room

Ok, feeling better. About 85% or so.

BENCH:
NOTE: Because I apparently agreed to a to a 250 lb bench contest with 3 other guys sometime this year, I've decided to actually incorporate the bench press into my work outs, starting today.

135 lb warm up.
155 lb x 3
175 lb x 3
185 lb (my bw) x 2
175 lb x 3
155 lb x 3
135 lb x 5

I am teh suck.

I'm basically back on Coan for the bench press then. If I bust ass I'll hit 225 in a month. As far as I'm concerned, once I'm to a solid 225, hitting 250 within a couple weeks will be happening: willpower, the right prep, and having an on day could make it happen...

Regret to hear you've been sick BB.

No, you are not teh suck. You can bench BW right? I am teh suck- no way can I bench my BW (240).

Keep kicking ass BB.

I like the title of this log a lot better than the new one.

I'll bet that we can keep this one alive whether BB logs his work in it or not. Anyone else with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back