Six strokes for lesbian sex (Malaysia about to punish lesbian couple)

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Outcry in Malaysia over two women sentenced to caning for lesbian sex

(Reuters) - Human rights activists called on Tuesday on Malaysian authorities to review a religious court decision sentencing two women to six strokes for having sex.

The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is routinely persecuted in Muslim-majority Malaysia, where they are seen as a threat to conservative values.

Malaysia describes oral and anal sex as against the order of nature. Civil law stipulates jail for up to 20 years, caning and fines for offenders.

Muslims are also governed by state-level Islamic laws, most of which carry provisions outlawing gay and lesbian sex.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...enced-to-caning-for-lesbian-sex-idUSKBN1KZ1EE

No oral sex? That is a human rights violation! Butt sex I can do without however! On a more serious note, Malaysia sounds like a tolerant utopia!

I don't normally need as many as six strokes.....

Bernie Mac woulda been proud of ya...

"I am gonna get mine! You better get yours!"

"If you don't bust a nut when I bust a nut then you fresh out of fuckin' luck with me!"

Hello Malaysia, it's 2018! What a shitty, backward ass country. Here in the US, gay sex has been decriminalized since

*checks Google*

giphy.gif

Lets see what mental gymnastics Western liberals perform to try and make out that this has nothing to with Islam and that Islam is totally compatible with gay rights and their world view.

In before Christians are blamed as being just as bad

As much as I enjoy using Paris Hilton as a dumb blonde I am reading a lot about how she's actually really smart and plays the dumb blonde to perfection. Or at least she surrounds herself with talented people that allows her to be successful.

She's actually a pretty good DJ based on critics response too.

On a serious note, we need to look into corporal punishment for our legal system. Obviously I'm not in favor of punishing lesbians (who is amirite fellas???) but many countries have victimless moral crimes in their legal system and I think a brief beating is far more humane (as long as the beating is within reason) than sending the person to jail/prison.

Time is literally all we have in this life, and it has always struck as horribly cruel to steal time from people. If a dude gets caught fucking a prostitue, he can't watch his son grow up for a while? That seems unjust.

Lets see what mental gymnastics Western liberals perform to try and make out that this has nothing to with Islam and that Islam is totally compatible with gay rights and their world view.

Agreed.

Also, let's see the mental gymnastics Western conservatives perform to act like they haven't wanted punishment for gays until super recently and that conservative Islam is totally incompatible with their conservative worldview.

I'm a millenial, and in my short lifetime, I've seen people go from saying "of course gay people are abominations" to "well, yeah, obviously gay marriage is a right". All partisan Westerners are hypocrites when it comes to Islam.

Last edited:
On a serious note, we need to look into corporal punishment for our legal system. Obviously I'm not in favor of punishing lesbians (who is amirite fellas???) but many countries have victimless moral crimes in their legal system and I think a brief beating is far more humane (as long as the beating is within reason) than sending the person to jail/prison.

Time is literally all we have in this life, and it has always struck as horribly cruel to steal time from people. If a dude gets caught fucking a prostitue, he can't watch his son grow up for a while? That seems unjust.

I approve of this. Minor petty crimes can be resolved with a public ass whoopin' of memorable proportions...

I approve of this. Minor petty crimes can be resolved with a public ass whoopin' of memorable proportions...

Yeah. And, personally, if someone committed a crime against me, I'd be more satisfied watching them get their ass beat in front of the whole town than hearing they went to jail and never actually seeing them suffer.

I also get a hilarious memory I can hold on to. "Remember when that methhead stole my car then got caned nine times and pissed his pants and his mama was there crying the whole time? Damn, that was a good day."

Last edited:
If they ugly then why give them six strokes if they hot I will givem a couple

If they ugly then why give them six strokes if they hot I will givem a couple

If I am reading you correctly here you're giving the hot ones less strokes than the ugly ones... I would aim for the opposite (more strokes for the hottie) but different strokes for different people I guess...

They punish this, but don't stop man-love Thursdays. Shitfaced wankers...

If I am reading you correctly here you're giving the hot ones less strokes than the ugly ones... I would aim for the opposite (more strokes for the hottie) but different strokes for different people I guess...
I'm well over the hill.I won't last long like low income single mothers without welfare.

Would be interesting.

Start a pilot program for theft in Chicago.

That is not right. They should not lash lesbians for hot steamy lesbian sacks.

Agreed.

Also, let's see the mental gymnastics Western conservatives perform to act like they haven't wanted punishment for gays until super recently and that conservative Islam is totally incompatible with their conservative worldview.

I'm a millenial and in my short lifetime, I've seen people go from saying "of course gay people are abominations" to "well, yeah, obviously gay marriage is a right". All partisan Westerners are hypocrites when it comes to Islam.

This is what I’ve been saying for a long time; that I don’t understand why conservatives aren’t all about that religion of Peace. They’ve got a lot in common:

-homophobic
-mysoginist
-religious
-etc

Back