Six strokes for lesbian sex (Malaysia about to punish lesbian couple)

Yeah. And, personally, if someone committed a crime, I'd be more satisfied watching them get their ass beat in front of the whole town than hearing they went to jail and never actually seeing them suffer.

I also get a hilarious memory I can hold on to. "Remember when that methhead stole my car then got caned nine times and pissed his pants and his mama was there crying the whole time? Damn, that was a good day."

I can agree with this. I'm generally in favor of corporal punishment across the board. I was just trying to realisitcally slot it into the American legal system, and I think it would be a hard sell to tell Americans that we're basically adopting 3rd world punitive measures. Starting with moral crimes seems safest and seems to fill a gap that we all are currently unclear about.

Maybe thievery fits into that same slot, though.

Agreed 100%.

Not sure why is putting someone in a cage for extended periods of time more "humane" than some sort of physical punishment.

Maybe the humane way would be to actually give the criminal a choice.

Six is a bit optimistic, but worth a shot.

sophiesand455415.jpg

I'm a gonna have to take a few days offa work.
Lisa+&+Jen-89.jpg

Whatdoyoumean that's not what the thread is about?

How exactly would they know which lesbians had sex?

As much as I enjoy using Paris Hilton as a dumb blonde I am reading a lot about how she's actually really smart and plays the dumb blonde to perfection. Or at least she surrounds herself with talented people that allows her to be successful.

She's actually a pretty good DJ based on critics response too.
She's a fucking nutcase. I knew a chick that dated one of Paris' exes, she used to leave these screaming ranting messages on his phone.

Last edited:
Outcry in Malaysia over two women sentenced to caning for lesbian sex

(Reuters) - Human rights activists called on Tuesday on Malaysian authorities to review a religious court decision sentencing two women to six strokes for having sex.

The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is routinely persecuted in Muslim-majority Malaysia, where they are seen as a threat to conservative values.

Malaysia describes oral and anal sex as against the order of nature. Civil law stipulates jail for up to 20 years, caning and fines for offenders.

Muslims are also governed by state-level Islamic laws, most of which carry provisions outlawing gay and lesbian sex.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...enced-to-caning-for-lesbian-sex-idUSKBN1KZ1EE

No oral sex? That is a human rights violation! Butt sex I can do without however! On a more serious note, Malaysia sounds like a tolerant utopia!
Malaysia is frequently cited as an exemplary Muslim-majority country too. :)

This is what I’ve been saying for a long time; that I don’t understand why conservatives aren’t all about that religion of Peace. They’ve got a lot in common:

-homophobic
-mysoginist
-religious
-etc
If you’re talking about Christian conservatives then there is no comparison. They advocate for living and behaving like a Christian on Earth and being judged at the time of death. Muslims believe in punishing gays while on Earth. Liberals are all for gay rights and freedoms until those freedoms are being compromised by Muslims. At that time all you get from the left are *crickets* while again it’s right that steps in to do the heavy lifting.

The comparison @Leagon made is a terrible one.

What a joke, but Islam will Islam

Stone Age freaks

On a serious note, we need to look into corporal punishment for our legal system. Obviously I'm not in favor of punishing lesbians (who is amirite fellas???) but many countries have victimless moral crimes in their legal system and I think a brief beating is far more humane (as long as the beating is within reason) than sending the person to jail/prison.

Time is literally all we have in this life, and it has always struck as horribly cruel to steal time from people. If a dude gets caught fucking a prostitue, he can't watch his son grow up for a while? That seems unjust.

Peter Moskos, a former police officer, wrote a very compelling book titled In Defense of Flogging he argues that a few lashes is far more humane than the psychological damage done to the people who spend years in prison with hardened criminals. He also argues that prison should only be for the most violent offenders like rapists, murderers and pedophiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am reading you correctly here you're giving the hot ones less strokes than the ugly ones... I would aim for the opposite (more strokes for the hottie) but different strokes for different people I guess...

There's always a disappointing difference between what you aim for and what actually happens.

Malaysia is frequently cited as an exemplary Muslim-majority country too. :)
Exactly! I have even seen apologists in this very forum say that the persecution of e.g. Christian minorities in Malaysia have nothing to do with Islam, it's about ethnic groups and majority rule as well as a fear of increased influence from the minorities.

I guess these rulings under Islamic law have nothing to do with Islam either and if Malaysia is paraded around as the gold standard in the Islamic world, it's quite telling of the state of the other Muslim countries...

I never asked if you owned anything regardless.

You may not have intended to, but you did. "Your" is a possessive pronoun, so I responded accordingly. If I say, "How is your car?" I am a
If you’re talking about Christian conservatives then there is no comparison. They advocate for living and behaving like a Christian on Earth and being judged at the time of death. Muslims believe in punishing gays while on Earth. Liberals are all for gay rights and freedoms until those freedoms are being compromised by Muslims. At that time all you get from the left are *crickets* while again it’s right that steps in to do the heavy lifting.

The comparison @Leagon made is a terrible one.

This is incorrect. Part of the Christian mission is to create the Kingdom of God on Earth. This involves creating communities that are in keeping with God's holiness.

I don't understand where people get this idea that Christians aren't supposed to judge behaviors. They've been doing it for thousands of years. There are exorcists and faith healers that call on God to change people's behaviors and cast demons out of them. You think Christians are taught to not judge demons?

You may not have intended to, but you did. "Your" is a possessive pronoun, so I responded accordingly. If I say, "How is your car?" I am a

This is incorrect. Part of the Christian mission is to create the Kingdom of God on Earth. This involves creating communities that are in keeping with God's holiness.

I don't understand where people get this idea that Christians aren't supposed to judge behaviors. They've been doing it for thousands of years. There are exorcists and faith healers that call on God to change people's behaviors and cast demons out of them. You think Christians are taught to not judge demons?
Can we get real?

How do Christians judge gays today?
How do muslims judge gays today?

There’s your answer

Exactly! I have even seen apologists in this very forum say that the persecution of e.g. Christian minorities in Malaysia have nothing to do with Islam, it's about ethnic groups and majority rule as well as a fear of increased influence from the minorities.

I guess these rulings under Islamic law have nothing to do with Islam either and if Malaysia is paraded around as the gold standard in the Islamic world, it's quite telling of the state of the other Muslim countries...

This is a bizarre position to hold. Is a country that discriminates against a specific group not a great country? Was America not a great country until the Civil Rights Act was passed? Is Australia not a great country because they still haven't legalized gay marriage? Are all countries evil and backwards until they recognize all 32 gender pronouns?

Western conservatives fight progressive ideas tooth and nail for years, but as soon as a progressive idea becomes policy, any place on Earth that doesn't hold the same value is a backwards shithole. This is insane thinking.

Back