Six years of Kid McCoy

Kid McCoy

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just noticed - six years on sherdog.
July 31, 2003, I joined Sherdog as Kid McCoy.

How do you like them apples?

You're the Man, Kid McCoy.

It's always a pleasure.
A fountain of knowledge, a bit insane, with a sense of humor, and just a bit of troll thrown in.

I would've eventually gotten around to making one of these threads for you too, just like the ultra-gay ones I made for lugs and kabuki.

Hah Hah Hah.

Several of the fellas from the Boxing forum saw the following thread in the Heavyweights and spoke up:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/intelligent-posters-sherdog-appreciation-thread-957121/

And apparently Kid McCoy is the greatest ever poster on the Boxing forum, for what it's worth, though I have no idea who he is =p
Thanks again for all the great contributions, and thanks to all who helped me get this list of awesome posters up.

We got him to edit in Kid McCoy's name in the opening post.

List just wasn't right without your name on it.

$#!t just wasn't right.

You're the Man, Kid McCoy.

It's always a pleasure.
A fountain of knowledge, a bit insane, with a sense of humor, and just a bit of troll thrown in.

I would've eventually gotten around to making one of these threads for you too, just like the ultra-gay ones I made for lugs and kabuki.

Hah Hah Hah.

Who is this Lugs, you speak of?

Red - okay,I guess
Green - love em
Reddish/Green - never pick em

but in all seriousness I think it's refreshing to have the more experienced of personalities on here posting.Sure it only gives the myth that "boxing is for old people" a stronger meaning but you sound nice enough and I'm sure you still have alot left in the gas tank and you're not as big a jerk as that grumpy old fart bradlee is so grats to you and hopefully more good times to come

That McCoy guy... Pretty legendary. It's unfortunate you do not spend enough time here. I know your decrepit old ass has to take a piss every five minutes and you probably fall in & out of consciousness just as often. But we do appreciate your knowledge and quirky sense of humor. Here's to you, ya old fart! *raises glass*

I just noticed - six years on sherdog.
July 31, 2003, I joined Sherdog as Kid McCoy.

How do you like them apples?

In my case, I wish join date actually coincided with knowledge :icon_sad:

I don't always agree with you, but I enjoy reading every one of your posts!

About 1000 posts a year...that's a decent number, shows that you have a life outside of Sherdog, unlike some others i could mention **cough cough Dynamo **

Congrats.

About 1000 posts a year...that's a decent number, shows that you have a life outside of Sherdog, unlike some others i could mention **cough cough Dynamo **

Congrats.

laughing.gif

Hey congrats McCoy, your posts are always full of good info, usually things I didn't know and always enjoyable to read. Here's hoping we get 6 more out of you.

And I've got you beat by a bit on our join dates, man I'm old school Sherdog.

six years...damn that's a long time. I've been here for 7.5 years. first year and a half were under a different handle.

You're one of the best and intelligent poster here. Congratulations.

I paste and copy kid's posts, so I can review them later.

true story

Back