Six years of Kid McCoy

This was as bad as my "Seano Appreciation Thread" but at least mine was a joke.
How long do I have to post in this shit hole till I get an appreciation thread God dammit? Appreciate my greatness before I move to Portland and become a vegan who doesn't use the internet or watch tv and shrooms out while looking for Sasquatch in the woods every weekend.

The man did contribute.

Furthermore, this forum lacks grumpy old fucks.

I just noticed - 14 years on sherdog. Fuck me - at least I'm alive....

The man did contribute.

Furthermore, this forum lacks grumpy old fucks.

I'm going to beg to differ, here. I think you might be surprised.

I'm 49 in a few months. Not sure on the others, but I think Seano said he's 73 more than once.

I'm going to beg to differ, here. I think you might be surprised.

I'm 49 in a few months. Not sure on the others, but I think Seano said he's 73 more than once.

Well, while there are a few, there still should be more. There can never be enough grumpy old fucks. Let us know when you hit the big 50, there should be a booze, hookers and geritol day in here.

Moz is no youngster either, and I think I'm actually older than Seano (yikes), but younger than you (sorry for that).

Yup Seano's still here, even older, probably just as grumpy as you remember. I joined this place around the time Kid McCoy got the hammer, hear good things about him, tho. Not sure about the Ox guy, maybe I just don't remember b/c my memory is shit or he was also before my time here.

Happy New year to you as well.

Btw I am now the new self proclaimed best poster in the boxing forum going on 4 years now. So if you're unsure who the new best poster is, it's yours truly. Dropping knowledge like a constipated deuce. Hardcore shit.

Ouch, he got the hammer? Strange, because I remember him being a true force of knowledge, and these forums need more of his kind.

I have to remember your name to check out in the future!

This was as bad as my "Seano Appreciation Thread" but at least mine was a joke.

Hehe. A further proof that people appretiate you here, joke or not.

Btw. I remember you nut hugging defensive minded boxers. Or I could be wrong

Last edited:
Back