Six years of Kid McCoy

Ouch, he got the hammer? Strange, because I remember him being a true force of knowledge, and these forums need more of his kind.

I have to remember your name to check out in the future!

Hehe. A further proof that people appretiate you here, joke or not.

Btw. I remember you nut hugging defensive minded boxers. Or I could be wrong
I made the Seano Appreciation Thread myself. I made a fight night RBR thread at the same time someone else did so I edited mine to to be a joke appreciation thread.

I made the Seano Appreciation Thread myself. I made a fight night RBR thread at the same time someone else did so I edited mine to to be a joke appreciation thread.
When I venture into the war room every six months, there is a poster, you know of him, named Jack V Savage, that reminds me of the war room Seano. Not in opinions or like minded thinking but by the way you two post and the way you deal with the backlash.

When I venture into the war room every six months, there is a poster, you know of him, named Jack V Savage, that reminds me of the war room Seano. Not in opinions or like minded thinking but by the way you two post and the way you deal with the backlash.
So this jack savage starts every post with “meh”?

We should go pick a random poster in a another sub forum, tag him in another thread, and then when be comes in all confused, we just trash the shit outta him and call him a :eek::eek::eek:gg and stuff for being an idiot.

We should go pick a random poster in a another sub forum, tag him in another thread, and then when be comes in all confused, we just trash the shit outta him and call him a :eek::eek::eek:gg and stuff for being an idiot.
I heard the guys in the war room are very tolerant to being called gay out of nowhere. You should pick someone.

How long do I have to post in this shit hole till I get an appreciation thread God dammit? Appreciate my greatness before I move to Portland and become a vegan who doesn't use the internet or watch tv and shrooms out while looking for Sasquatch in the woods every weekend.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nah, you're good people Blunt.

Seano never struck me as being an old grumpy fuck. Just an old fuck.

If anything, this thread needs a PUO3 appreciation thread. We have the most brutal mod of all the subforums.
It goes extremely well with our reputation of being elitist assholes.

when-you-an-intellectual-prog-fan-see-a-djent-fan-29048174.png

I've been watching you all like some sort of twisted voyeur for entirely too long...

I will always miss Kid McCoy, and Seano's definitely grumpy. He's often right, but definitely grumpy.

I did that with Seano once in the betting forum. We didn't fuck with him, but he showed up and posted once. It was a hilarious thread. One guy was like oh shit we got Seano here, now this thread is legendary or something to that effect.

Sean is notorious. He might be Stalin to some, he might be Churchill to others, or somewhere in between. But at the end of the day, we all know him. And that he's probably got his dentures in and about to complain.

I did that with Seano once in the betting forum. We didn't fuck with him, but he showed up and posted once. It was a hilarious thread. One guy was like oh shit we got Seano here, now this thread is legendary or something to that effect.

Sean is notorious. He might be Stalin to some, he might be Churchill to others, or somewhere in between. But at the end of the day, we all know him. And that he's probably got his dentures in and about to complain.
I’m pretty sure even in winter seano sits on his porch in a rocking chair shouting get off my lawn at people walking past.

I’m pretty sure even in winter seano sits on his porch in a rocking chair shouting get off my lawn at people walking past.

Lol. Seano the type of guy to yell at kids to get off their own lawn.

Did you know the @MC Paul Barman is old enough to remember going to see the New York giants and Brooklyn Dodgers live when he was in his 40s?

Back