SJW "consent expert" claims you should ask for your babies permission before changing their diapers

The purple clown hair is a nice touch.

Welcome to sherdog. People like to find random lunatics doing lunatic things and claim they represent the majority.
Was going to say, why do people here keep finding these oddballs and bringing more attention to their stupid ass shit. Who cares? No need to spread it, just ignore it, forget about and be on with your day.

Was going to say, why do people here keep finding these oddballs and bringing more attention to their stupid ass shit. Who cares? No need to spread it, just ignore it, forget about and be on with your day.

There's a dude in the WR that literally does nothing but look for ugly bitches with pink hair doing lunatic shit, that he then posts and acts like they're representative of all women/all libs.

There's a dude in the WR that literally does nothing but look for ugly bitches with pink hair doing lunatic shit, that he then posts and acts like they're representative of all women/all libs.
I bet he has a Tumblr, in his bio he describes himself as an "anti sjw" and "not sorry i offend you, cry all you want special snowflakes" then has a rage boner post war against the 350lb woman with green hair who says baby boys should be castrated and he thinks this is a representation of all liberal feminists.

Eh, those types are as bad as the nutjobs tbh bc they never stfu

I bet he has a Tumblr, in his bio he describes himself as an "anti sjw" and "not sorry i offend you, cry all you want special snowflakes" then has a rage boner post war against the 350lb woman with green hair who says baby boys should be castrated and he thinks this is a representation of all liberal feminists.

Eh, those types are as bad as the nutjobs tbh bc they never stfu
<WellThere>

I totally get the impulse here. It seemed like the natural thing to do with my daughter. You cant get consent from a baby but you can gently make them aware that you are going to be changing them. There are subtle cues that make is easier on them.

My daughter never once cried during changing because of this. Seems like common sense to me but I watch parents jerk their kids around all the time because they are pissed or because they are in a hurry or having a conversation on the phone etc and then the kids are crying and I think "How does the parent not know they just created this whole mess"?

But you cant legislate these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very misleading headline. She actually has a point, which is misrepresented by people trying to be funny.

Very misleading headline. She actually has a point, which is misrepresented by people trying to be funny.

I totally get the impulse here. It seemed like the natural thing to do with my daughter. You cant get consent from a baby but you can gently make them aware that you are going to be changing them. There are subtle cues that make is easier on them.

My daughter never once cried during changing because of this. Seems like common sense to me but I watch parents jerk their kids around all the time because they are pissed or because they are in a hurry or having a conversation on the phone etc and then the kids are crying and I think "How does the parent not know they just created this whole mess"?

But you cant legislate these things.

I get what she's trying to say. But the thing is, the baby is getting changed no matter what. So what is the kid learning if / when it refuses consent and then gets "violated" with a changed diaper?

I agree with @franklinstower that common sense / social awareness should be used, and that too often it is not applied.

I get what she's trying to say. But the thing is, the baby is getting changed no matter what. So what is the kid learning if / when it refuses consent and then gets "violated" with a changed diaper?

I agree with @franklinstower that common sense / social awareness should be used, and that too often it is not applied.

I personaly think that is what many of these SJW are up too. I think sometimes, maybe even often, they look out at the world and see a sea of bullshit going on that is totally unrecognized in any real way. I also think they are often people who have been harmed in one way or another by society and it has made them keenly aware of certain wrongs that go on with social permission and they want to do something about it. I relate to all of that.

I personaly think that is what many of these SJW are up too. I think sometimes, maybe even often, they look out at the world and see a sea of bullshit going on that is totally unrecognized in any real way. I also think they are often people who have been harmed in one way or another by society and it has made them keenly aware of certain wrongs that go on with social permission and they want to do something about it. I relate to all of that.

I think the SJW stuff started in a good place. Some of the stuff I agree with plainly. Some of it I would agree with if it weren't on steroids. Some of it is just picking silly fights because they want to feel like they're fighting battles as important as the Freedom Riders, and there always has to be another hill to take. Some of it is just a veiled outlet for aggression.

Then everyone dyes their hair pink and throws it all into a pot and makes it hard for people to pick out the edible morsels from the stew.

I think the SJW stuff started in a good place. Some of the stuff I agree with plainly. Some of it I would agree with if it weren't on steroids. Some of it is just picking silly fights because they want to feel like they're fighting battles as important as the Freedom Riders, and there always has to be another hill to take. Some of it is just a veiled outlet for aggression.

Then everyone dyes their hair pink and throws it all into a pot and makes it hard for people to pick out the edible morsels from the stew.

I think your post is basically spot on. I am successful socially and financially and I am an independent thinker and a leader of sorts BUT I have always been naturally on the outside of the social group in basically any institution I have been a part of.

I have never seen a social group that is in power in any institution that does not cause harm to outsiders and I have also never seen a group who is made aware of that fact react positively to the feedback.

Some of the people in the SJW crowd need to accept this reality and find peace within it instead of, or possibly while working for change. When a person feels they cannot be OK emotionally and psychologically unless the group changes first then that person is usually out of balance in some way. I think this relates to the "steroids" and "aggression" part of your post.

Why are people giving the ramblings of a retarded err, thing (dunno of that's a guy or girl) attention?

Slow news day?

People like to pay attention to things that rustle their jimmies.

That's why the media often provides a platform to idiots whose opinions don't matter.

She looks and sound like a fucking freak. Also, cleaning a baby's butt is not sexual, you fucking weirdo. I don't think she should be near children.

Last edited:
WTF is it with feminist/SJW having red/green/purple hair? Someone explain this to me.

And what if they say no?
<{vega}>

This is the pile of elephant poop in the room. Good question, my Zhegga

Back