SJW "consent expert" claims you should ask for your babies permission before changing their diapers

fuckin stupid waste of time...

whats more stupid?
her?
or whoever gave her the mic?

I get what she's trying to say. But the thing is, the baby is getting changed no matter what. So what is the kid learning if / when it refuses consent and then gets "violated" with a changed diaper?

I agree with @franklinstower that common sense / social awareness should be used, and that too often it is not applied.

Common sense is the only thing God handed out generously , because everybody thinks they got more than enough.

My question is who’s desperate enough to give her some dick?

After 2 pm on a Saturday, there's ALWAYS someone desperate enough. That's part of the reason it's so hard to purge the population of inferior genes.

Holy fuck is her nickname cupcake? Look at her

This made me laugh.

I actually do let my baby know that I'm going to change his diaper. It lets him feel less vulnerable when being lowered into a lying position.

By asking if it’s OK or simply letting the child know you are going to change them, allows the opportunity to build skills around body awareness and personal boundaries.

I don't recall her asking anyone if it was ok for her to share her opinion. She neglected me of the opportunity to build skills around SJW awareness.

22828809.jpg

SeemsS like a harmless enough sentiment and nice idea, get your kid used to having boundaries and shit, but on the other hand I don't think letting kids have a say is always good parenting. If you make things a question whether or not they are going to happen, seems like psychologically the kid will feel violated constantly

I was in the WAWA a couple weeks ago with my 8 month old. The wife and daughter were having daughter mommy day. So it was me and the boy. I got a roast beef sub and went to hand the girl the receipt to ring it up. The receipt looked like it had avocado on it. I was like I did not get any guacamole on my sub, then she gave me a startled look at my arm. My son had took a giant shit, and it leaked out of his diaper and on my shirt and arm. I will be damned if I will ask him permission to change him.
Took him out to the car, laid out a blanket, used about a whole packet of wet wipes to clean up all the shit off of me and him. The worst part he was fucking laughing at me the whole time. I filed that laugh away, one day when he is older and will ask me for permission to do something and I will tell him no. I will get the last laugh, Son.
I had a similar thing happen to me. To make things worse, it was around the first time we started to give him meat and fish (I hope the purple haired freaks aren't too upset at me for feeding my son dead animals without his consent) and his body was still getting used to digesting that kind of food. So he shat on me with the most horrible smelling diarrhea which made me nearly throw up. This all happened while I was walking around a store carrying him.

Welcome to sherdog. People like to find random lunatics doing lunatic things and claim they represent the majority.
I agree. This is a crazy woman. I don’t even know why the news even allows this to be published.

I agree. This is a crazy woman. I don’t even know why the news even allows this to be published.
A large portion of news these days is designed to outrage a particular group, so they will rage and tell their friends, then they get their clicks too

Tune in next week where our experts will discuss the newest rage, Asking your babies permission to be conceived.

I bet he has a Tumblr, in his bio he describes himself as an "anti sjw" and "not sorry i offend you, cry all you want special snowflakes"
I may adopt some of this next time I need a fresh sig. Thanks for posting.

Back