Skinny/normal physique, yet bloated/fat belly

That is just a moderately anterior pelvic tilt. That is hardly anything dude, you are making it out to be way more pronounced that it is, in regards to your stomach looking fat. You don't look bloated at all.
I didn’t eat for a couple of hours before this pic, i look more bloated after, but i guess this is normal? So i’m just exagerating, or do i look out of proportion due to underdeveloped pecs? (Working on it)

I didn’t eat for a couple of hours before this pic, i look more bloated after, but i guess this is normal? So i’m just exagerating, or do i look out of proportion due to underdeveloped pecs? (Working on it)
You are exaggerating, you look completely normal dude. Sure, you could pack on some muscle, and you could work on your posture in regards to your APT (which you have the tools to do now with the link I gave you), but otherwise you look good. Not bloated at all, I look much more bloated than you and I know others that do to.

As long as you feel good. Diet btw have a pretty significant effect on bloating, but again, you look fine. Just keep working on your muscle mass if that's what you want.

You are exaggerating, you look completely normal dude. Sure, you could pack on some muscle, and you could work on your posture in regards to your APT (which you have the tools to do now with the link I gave you), but otherwise you look good. Not bloated at all, I look much more bloated than you and I know others that do to.

As long as you feel good. Diet btw have a pretty significant effect on bloating, but again, you look fine. Just keep working on your muscle mass if that's what you want.
Thanks haha, i feel like a total tool for asking all this shit now, but i used to never gain any weight and still eat loads and loads and i recently gained a couple of kilos (which i lost already) and started to feel more self-conscious ever since

Thanks haha, i feel like a total tool for asking all this shit now, but i used to never gain any weight and still eat loads and loads and i recently gained a couple of kilos (which i lost already) and started to feel more self-conscious ever since
Don't feel silly, I mean, you are only 18 and we all go through phases like this. You do have a slight anterior tilt so again, if you want to, just work on it. Would be cool if you report back too after doing the exercises and stretches for a months or so and see if it's different. Otherwise again, just keep working on building your muscle mass and strength. Do you have any specific goals, besides your physique?

Don't feel silly, I mean, you are only 18 and we all go through phases like this. You do have a slight anterior tilt so again, if you want to, just work on it. Would be cool if you report back too after doing the exercises and stretches for a months or so and see if it's different. Otherwise again, just keep working on building your muscle mass and strength. Do you have any specific goals, besides your physique?
I’m going to pick up the kickboxing/muay thai again so i’d like to weigh some more for sparring with the guys in my club

When i’ve eaten it seems to be fat/bloated, but pls read the messages to Sano

No, what he's saying is that it's 98% in your head. You got a little pelvic tilt, that's not being fat.

You exagerated, if that´s having a big belly what´s left for me that I am your same height but 97 kilos.

Nice brand of pants though.

I’m going to pick up the kickboxing/muay thai again so i’d like to weigh some more for sparring with the guys in my club

don't feel silly.

read the faq of this forum.
start a beginner lifting routine. starting strength, stronglifts or the recommended routine from the reddit bwe crowd if you are not into weights.
then stay off the internet and follow your chosen routine until you can't progress anymore. then come back and ask for help. eat good, sleep good and reap the power of your youth, man.

You just need too lose a bit of fat.
Track your macros and calories. At a rough guess I would say you are 16% body fat drop to At least 12-14 to see better ab definition aim for 10% though.

Just bulk for a year dude, do an hypertrophy routine 3 days a week and eat 2500-3000 kcal/day

You can go from this

5eee31241e9cd3a67239d7210b0ce15c.png

to this in less than 1 1/2 year

c49fd1b88752d3dc675567faf1e8554c.png

And then start cutting for 3 months

Just bulk for a year dude, do an hypertrophy routine 3 days a week and eat 2500-3000 kcal/day

You can go from this

5eee31241e9cd3a67239d7210b0ce15c.png

to this in less than 1 1/2 year

c49fd1b88752d3dc675567faf1e8554c.png

And then start cutting for 3 months

is this your own actual progress or just some pictures?

If you actually mean bloating after you eat, I used to have that problem too. It was what I ate. Cut out grains and sugar in general and the bloating goes way down. I couldn’t believe it at first, bc until that point for my entire life I thought bloating was just a normal part of eating.

You are overestimating how your stomach looks. It looks pretty on par with the rest of your body. Just generally hit the gym and you will be great

Back