Skyrim Special Edition

I went onto to steam to buy this for the pc without going to Nexus first Skyrim mods don't work with Skyrim SE

I went onto to steam to buy this for the pc without going to Nexus first Skyrim mods don't work with Skyrim SE
You must use SE mods, by accessing them in the main menu. Start Skyrim: SE, choose "mods" in the main menu and you'll be directed to the mod selection screens. Choose the mods you want in the menus and set their load order right there. Mods are updated and new mods emerge constantly.

You can use you old nexus mod list to find the SE mods replacing them: most of the time, it's very self-explanatory. There are good mod recommendations for SE in this thread.

You must use SE mods, by accessing them in the main menu. Start Skyrim: SE, choose "mods" in the main menu and you'll be directed to the mod selection screens. Choose the mods you want in the menus and set their load order right there. Mods are updated and new mods emerge constantly.

You can use you old nexus mod list to find the SE mods replacing them: most of the time, it's very self-explanatory. There are good mod recommendations for SE in this thread.
the way they have them list in the game menu is meh although going that would lessin the CTD. I just wanted the mods on Nexus and other websites that aren't ported over to Skyrim SE like different skins from other games.

New mod coming on July 1st. Bruma they call it: 1.5x times the size of Dragonborn DLC, 24k lines of dialogues, new music, new quests and more. Can't believe how much Skyrim is still bringing!

the Elder Scrolls fan base seems really loyal and active I rember them still making mods for Oblivion when Fallout NV came out and porting stuff over to FONV then doing the same when Skyrim came out.

Here is the official launch video. Loyalty is rewarded indeed:

The return of paid mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4. Premium mods!

Many malcontent.

It's here people! New expansion coming up for Skyrim. Elder Scrolls: Legends - Heroes of Skyrim:

what mods are the ps4 users running?
I just started playing again and installed:

- Phenderix magic evolved
- Immersive citizens
- Lampposts of Skyrim
- Rendspire palace

I can't comment on the first three yet but the palace is huge. Just started exploring it tonight and I'm already impressed. It's like a little city hidden in the mountain across from Whiterun. It's got everything you could possibly want plus secret rooms and teleporting stones so that you can fast travel between different areas.

These teleporting stones are such a cool idea. You have to find a key for each one before you can use it so they've basically added a quest to help you explore the mod and after two hours I've still only found half of them. This place is massive.

Picked up the PS3 version for 5 bucks and got back into the game. Wood elf this time, archery and sneak ftw

At this point what have been the 10 most significant mods released for Skyrim? The best mods seem to contain more content than actual games being released.

Picked up the PS3 version for 5 bucks and got back into the game. Wood elf this time, archery and sneak ftw
Remember to turn off all the autosave settings. It will help with performance. The PS3 version was really buggy when I played it so you have to save often but do it manually. I think it became a problem after the savefile hit 5MB.

At this point what have been the 10 most significant mods released for Skyrim? The best mods seem to contain more content than actual games being released.
I'm new to mods but they are a pretty cool enhancement to the vanilla game. It's amazing people are still making new ones six years after release.

Remember to turn off all the autosave settings. It will help with performance. The PS3 version was really buggy when I played it so you have to save often but do it manually. I think it became a problem after the savefile hit 5MB.

Excellent advice. Also, make sure to make the updates, in my case it fixed most issues. Otherwise it would be unplayable.

Oh and on my PS3 riding horses make the game bug.

Excellent advice. Also, make sure to make the updates, in my case it fixed most issues. Otherwise it would be unplayable.

Oh and on my PS3 riding horses make the game bug.
Have they patched a lot of the bugs? I haven't played the PS3 version in five years but it was pretty frustrating. Not as bad as FO:NV but still laggy with frequent crashes towards the end of the playthrough.

Have they patched a lot of the bugs? I haven't played the PS3 version in five years but it was pretty frustrating. Not as bad as FO:NV but still laggy with frequent crashes towards the end of the playthrough.

They must have because before the update the game was garbage to play.

Now it's acceptable even if still laggy...

Game is a buggy shit pile. Killed the first dragon and got the shout, and during the dialogue some hired thugs came and killed me while I was stuck in the conversation.

And the game didn't save after the dragon died.

The disc is now resting gently behind the couch.

Game is a buggy shit pile. Killed the first dragon and got the shout, and during the dialogue some hired thugs came and killed me while I was stuck in the conversation.

And the game didn't save after the dragon died.

The disc is now resting gently behind the couch.

The temptation to throw the game in the trash (after having shitted on the disc), has been strong a few times.

But in the end if you can fix the major bugs the game is well worth it. IMO of course.

Back