Slapping Championships

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 391673

got several videos to cover the human gamut.... the whites - americans and russians, the hispanics, the blacks, the women....

would anyone participate in such stupidity?

if not, would anyone attend the event at least?

How can she slap?

Phew, I was afraid for a second I wouldn't get to see any whites getting slapped.

Some people pay good money for that

got several videos to cover the human gamut.... the whites - americans and russians, the hispanics, the blacks, the women....

would anyone participate in such stupidity?

if not, would anyone attend the event at least?

Goat slap right here...

Fools are lucky Rick James has shuffled of this mortal coil..

giphy.gif

zaWNCqm.gif

stupid on top of dumb augmented by idiocy compounded by ignorance and finished by retardation

Goat slap right here...

I hate watching that video because that bitch totally deserved it and yet, everyone piled on that dude like he was the bad guy.

I hate watching that video because that bitch totally deserved it and yet, everyone piled on that dude like he was the bad guy.
Yeah but he ended up owning the guys who attacked him

If they're any good, they're throwing hooks with an open hand and landing on the palm, just as nasty as a regular hook

If they're any good, they're throwing hooks with an open hand and landing on the palm, just as nasty as a regular hook

some of them end in KO's - i think because of that technique.
i think this takes away from the professional nature of the sport - it is basically juicing. but it doesn't look like the judges are well versed.

Seems like everyone in a slap contest would be turning their hips to maximize power. It looked like some of them were just doing arm throws almost standing still.

Back