Opinion Slate - "I’m So Sorry to Report that Ted Cruz’s New Beard Looks Great."

JO_Christina%20Cauterucci.jpg

WOOD.

She is attractive but she'd be much more attractive if she would get rid of that feminist haircut.

She is attractive but she'd be much more attractive if she would get rid of that feminist haircut.

Yep, I agree.

Not quite sure she'd be considered sexy, but for a Slate writer she's rather cute.

No it doesnt look good. But beards do make men with weak jaw lines and unsymetrical faces look better.

A beard is like male makeup. It does covers the ugylness. See the guy from Game of thrones or conor mcgregor or Dan bilzerian without their beards.

Dan Bilzerian is the best example. Dude looks super weird without a beard.

Writer is cute.

Ted's beard is a bit too scraggly and patchy, low T for sure.

If she'd write all that over some stubble, I wonder what kind of article she'd write about my Al-Qaeda beard.

I can see it now - Senator Cruz, the next Abe Lincoln.

That's pretty funny, but I think it's true that even that scraggly facial hair makes him look a little less of a smug prat.
I wonder if he focus grouped his facial hair decision.

No it doesnt look good. But beards do make men with weak jaw lines and unsymetrical faces look better.

A beard is like male makeup. It does covers the ugylness. See the guy from Game of thrones or conor mcgregor or Dan bilzerian without their beards as proof.

Which guy from GOT?

Women have always voted for who they thought was more handsome. This isn't news.

Justin Trudeau is the prime minister of an entire country because woman thought he was good looking. All the women I've spoken to at work, in my social circle, family etc...All openly talk about how they don't care what he does, because he is 'hot' with 'nice hair'

If Slate is talking this way it must be working. Some faces just need a beard, and Ted has one of those faces. I like Ted a great deal, and wanted him to be President, but I knew his clean shaven mug was holding him back. This is a good move. It worked for Conor McGregor, and it's working for Ted Cruz

Justin Trudeau is the prime minister of an entire country because woman thought he was good looking. All the women I've spoken to at work, in my social circle, family etc...All openly talk about how they don't care what he does, because he is 'hot' with 'nice hair'

That.....is hilarious.
1laOmTl.gif

bearded cruz may have given trump a way better fight during the campaign.

motivated penn, healthy shogun, chuck with that look in his eye and now bearded cruz

Beards are awesome and I’d smash that woman i the pic with the force of a a thousand suns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back