Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Boogie's having a pretty epic melt down atm.

Boogie got divorced. His wife got sick of caring for an obese manchild who was as unattractive mentally as he was physically. I imagine Doc will also end up divorced, you can’t come back from cheating for years with multiple partners. Wouldn’t be surprised if the papers were already filed.

Boogie got divorced. His wife got sick of caring for an obese manchild who was as unattractive mentally as he was physically. I imagine Doc will also end up divorced, you can’t come back from cheating for years with multiple partners. Wouldn’t be surprised if the papers were already filed.

Boogie always struck me as a disaster waiting to happen. Not really a "take control of my life" kind of guy.

Boogie always struck me as a disaster waiting to happen. Not really a "take control of my life" kind of guy.
He’s not the soft fuzzy dude he is in his YT videos. He’s quite vulgar and ridiculous in his streams, prObably a peek into his real personality

He’s not the soft fuzzy dude he is in his YT videos. He’s quite vulgar and ridiculous in his streams, prObably a peek into his real personality

He celebrates in his failures and excessive nature and it's repulsive. I feel bad for the people who actually care about him, it's got to come with an incredibly high price as he's basically on a one way path to his destruction. Cheers to him losing weight though?

Remember when peoples private lives used to be just that... private?

I've got absolutely no idea why you'd have any desire to make a "confession" video.

major shit move on his part by doing that little sappy video

I think the guy has a lot of demons in his past and he puts on a pretty good facade, but it slips out every once in awhile.

This is my thought too.... That his confession vid was a last ditch attempt to keep his wife, not really meant for the fans.

Not really someone I follow, but supposedly after the sort of surgery he had 4/5 married couples get divorced within a year.

I hope he and his family can get past this in a positive way.

Started watching his YouTube because of this thread and the dude is hilarious. Probably the only stream I would actually sit and watch

I watched this guy a few times, not my fav but I like the blockbuster video game champion thing. Really dumb of him to cry in front of his fan base and make a confession vid. He'll get trolled with that if/when he comes back. he should have just shut up and carried on as usual or if he wanted to take a break he could have just said he needed to work on some things and not cry in front of the camera.

She can take half his earnings, put him on the hook for child support, AND not live with a cheating piece of shit. No way she doesn’t leave him.

The character was cool but now he’s just a chode in a mullet wig.

She can take half his earnings, put him on the hook for child support, AND not live with a cheating piece of shit. No way she doesn’t leave him.

The character was cool but now he’s just a chode in a mullet wig.
These people also might love each other, you know.

Okay, rather than dwell on this, I think I'll forward another streamer who really radiates the positive vibes, and just blows my mind with his multitasking capability.

maxresdefault.jpg

C4ujxMMVcAAtiKK.jpg

Bajheera exclusively plays World of Warcraft, afaik, but he also broadcasts his workouts (as he did on Christmas Eve). He's quite a beast. He has competed in and won physique competitions in the past, and he just reminds gamers to take care of their bodies. He never tilts, and he destroys opposing teams in battlegrounds while he's literally reading his chat nonstop and answering every question. He plays at a very high level, but he never seems to let the game get to him. Plus, you have to love a guy who has altered his UI so that every time he kills someone, it says, "Get Shit On _____!" It's the little things that let you know someone cares.

Another thing that distinguishes him is the technical sophistication of his setup. He's one of the few with a full green-screen setup like Dr. Disrespect, and most likely with support staff taking care of the UI (as Twitch users see it) so he can focus on the game and chat. High current Twitch production value.

I feel like I literally come away more centered after streaming a BG with Bag. He has a tranquilizing, grounding effect.

Last edited:
I watched this guy a few times, not my fav but I like the blockbuster video game champion thing. Really dumb of him to cry in front of his fan base and make a confession vid. He'll get trolled with that if/when he comes back. he should have just shut up and carried on as usual or if he wanted to take a break he could have just said he needed to work on some things and not cry in front of the camera.

Yeah... I've thought about that too. His chat may be a hilarious mix of supporters, haters and trolls.

Can streamers ban users in the chat? If so, that guy is going to be busy.

Also, will he attempt to keep his Dr persona 100% separate from real life and act like nothing happened, situation normal? Or will there be some acknowledgement?

Why do I think about these things? lol....

Back