Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

They really are the best.

Fucking reacting to himself reacting to himself watch the post-kill analysis; basking in the glory of himself basking in the glory of his kill.

An infinite mirror of fast, violent, momentous consciousness. This is some Plato-level shit. The man is revolutionizing live-streaming entertainment.

The other thing I'll say about this one, which is priceless, is that the joke probably got the Doc because he could relate from personal experience. I went to his subreddit the other day and there was a mega-thread about him out of costume, "OMG! I want to have Doc's babies!". I'm not sure how many people in that thread were watching for the gaming.
The Internet Explodes After Dr DisRespect Reveals His Face Without the Costume During the H3 Podcast
datei_1333619097.jpg

5iHZSNjn.jpg

Bmp6W4HCYAAlmrm.jpg

He took a pic out of costume with Shroud at TwitchCon. Gamer journalist Jessica Rago tweeted it:

Doc's response?

Well, too late, ladies, he's taken. I love it when Baby Disrespect comes on the vidcast. It just adds more to his vibe that really creates an environment of, "Hey! Gaming is supposed to be fun! Let's have fun. Fun is universal. Fun is for families, too. This culture isn't all about angry, antisocial single guys in a cave. They don't own this."

h2H_YeWkEGVEOpgtKIz9bWz8HJflPBUdpvXmNKJ4Rrw.jpg

Rago is shrouds girlfriend I believe

im sorry but ill never watch this douche. i dont know why anyone on s-dog would find this guy entertaining

Agreed. T1 is cancer. The Doc on the other hand.... Is the bread of life.

Wut? proportion? I am a top 5 percentile league player and im not even close to “great”. Doc spent too much time playing call of duty shit with a gamepad, his kb / m skills are considerably lacking he would never be able to make the top of any pubg leaderboard
And yet none of what you are saying describes "okay".

Top 5 percentile players aren't just "okay". You lost your sense of proportion. You were reminded of it. Don't be the dumbass who doesn't take pause.

I just want to say that although I'm a fan, and I hated not ever seeing the stream when I logged into Twitch, the fact that he and his wife pulled through is hands down the most heartwarming thing about him coming back. It really does make me so happy. His family's integrity matters more to me than his stream even though they are stranger to me, and his stream is not. He seems like such a genuinely cool dude, and family > everything else in my world. Everything about this comeback video preview is what I hoped for. He managed to weave his tribulation into his persona, including the stream's abeyance, and his wife as well.

What a creative coup. This is why he's the greatest streamer alive.

That comeback vid was tough to watch. The cringe was insane.

That comeback vid was tough to watch. The cringe was insane.
Yeah, some pretty terrible writing there.

If it's true that they're using the scandal to debut his wife as a streamer, I think whatever "assassin" character they're developing for her is going to fall epically flat. He's over because he's legitimately charismatic, and does the macho superstar gimmick extremely well, while I think she's going to get bombarded with messages about the affair(s).

YouTube comments speculate he never cheated and this was all a publicity stunt. The video is really cringe, using a real life issue in a characters context. Also ditching the Slick Daddy Club, probably because it could be construed as promiscuous. We’ll see.

YouTube comments speculate he never cheated and this was all a publicity stunt. The video is really cringe, using a real life issue in a characters context. Also ditching the Slick Daddy Club, probably because it could be construed as promiscuous. We’ll see.
Oh, there was speculation of that the day he aired his confession video, and there will always be Day 1 speculation of this sort going forward, culturally, in perpetuity.

Thanks, Paris Hilton.

Oh, there was speculation of that the day he aired his confession video, and there will always be Day 1 speculation of this sort going forward, culturally, in perpetuity.

Thanks, Paris Hilton.
I for one don’t believe it, there’s better ways to get attention.

If he wanted a break, he would have just said so. He wasn’t lacking in popularity to need a stunt to begin with. He cheated, not the end of the world, wife forgave him or maybe she didn’t. Could be a random chick with the knife in the video.

A month from now it’ll be like none of this ever happened, he’ll be pulling 30-40k viewers. I speculated he was finished but the gaming community is pretty forgiving. Another streamer cheated and left his fiancée for another woman and his viewership was unphased.

Also

Thanks, Paris Hilton.
its Perez Hilton, thanks

I just want to say that although I'm a fan, and I hated not ever seeing the stream when I logged into Twitch, the fact that he and his wife pulled through is hands down the most heartwarming thing about him coming back. It really does make me so happy. His family's integrity matters more to me than his stream even though they are stranger to me, and his stream is not. He seems like such a genuinely cool dude, and family > everything else in my world. Everything about this comeback video preview is what I hoped for. He managed to weave his tribulation into his persona, including the stream's abeyance, and his wife as well.

ok thats just creepy Mick

lol mick...are you drunk or trollin it.

You need some RL friends

I speculated he was finished but the gaming community is pretty forgiving. Another streamer cheated and left his fiancée for another woman and his viewership was unphased.
You talking about who I think you're talking about? Big challenge runner?

ok thats just creepy Mick
lol mick...are you drunk or trollin it.
You need some RL friends
What the hell about happy families makes you guys so bitter?
Also

its Perez Hilton, thanks
No, it's Paris Hilton, actually, grasshopper. Pamela (Lee) Anderson was probably the first major sex tape leak, but it definitely was not Pam's wishes. Paris is widely believed to have been the first to have deliberately "leaked" her own sex tape in order to balloon public awareness of her burgeoning lazy girl heiress brand of celebrity (one continued most robustly by the Kardashians today, and fancy the coincidences).

Back