Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I love watching videos of him vs summit1g
They really are the best.
Dude's a legend

Fucking reacting to himself reacting to himself watch the post-kill analysis; basking in the glory of himself basking in the glory of his kill.

An infinite mirror of fast, violent, momentous consciousness. This is some Plato-level shit. The man is revolutionizing live-streaming entertainment.

The other thing I'll say about this one, which is priceless, is that the joke probably got the Doc because he could relate from personal experience. I went to his subreddit the other day and there was a mega-thread about him out of costume, "OMG! I want to have Doc's babies!". I'm not sure how many people in that thread were watching for the gaming.
The Internet Explodes After Dr DisRespect Reveals His Face Without the Costume During the H3 Podcast
datei_1333619097.jpg

5iHZSNjn.jpg

Bmp6W4HCYAAlmrm.jpg

He took a pic out of costume with Shroud at TwitchCon. Gamer journalist Jessica Rago tweeted it:

Doc's response?

Well, too late, ladies, he's taken. I love it when Baby Disrespect comes on the vidcast. It just adds more to his vibe that really creates an environment of, "Hey! Gaming is supposed to be fun! Let's have fun. Fun is universal. Fun is for families, too. This culture isn't all about angry, antisocial single guys in a cave. They don't own this."

h2H_YeWkEGVEOpgtKIz9bWz8HJflPBUdpvXmNKJ4Rrw.jpg

Last edited:
Always heard good things about him and seems like a class act unlike 99% of streamers. I'll have to watch some of these videos.

42k people watching him play right now. Might be the biggest audience I’ve seen.

49k people. Largest audience I’ve seen outside of the initial bob Ross stream and GDQ events. He’s a force of nature.

Started watching Doc when i began playing PUBG in closed beta. Dont watch him much anymore for i'd rather watch a variety streamer with personality and or a high tier Pro player.

42k people watching him play right now. Might be the biggest audience I’ve seen.

Summit1g hit 100K this year when playing with Mythic Reborn to try an qualify for ECS(CSGO League). Shroud when he quit the Cloud9 CSGO roster hit pretty close to 50K viewers also when he went full time streamer in late July.

49k people. Largest audience I’ve seen outside of the initial bob Ross stream and GDQ events. He’s a force of nature.
I tuned in. He just got $300 and $100 donations nearly back to back.

1st of the month!

Started watching Doc when i began playing PUBG in closed beta. Dont watch him much anymore for i'd rather watch a variety streamer with personality and or a high tier Pro player.

Summit1g hit 100K this year when playing with Mythic Reborn to try an qualify for ECS(CSGO League). Shroud when he quit the Cloud9 CSGO roster hit pretty close to 50K viewers also when he went full time streamer in late July.
You should post a highlight video of a streamer who has more personality than the Doc displays in the video Zer posted:

I like them, but people only watch Summit & Shroud these days when they're grouped with the Doc. Otherwise they don't seem to care that much. They've been eclipsed by a brighter star. In fact, it was hilarious because I was watching the Doc's stream the other day in a squad with both Summit and Shroud, when Summit started talking about The Evil Within 2, and everyone in chat was typing, "Does Summit ever shut the fuck up? Tell him to be quiet so the Doc can entertain us."
I do enjoy that you mention a couple D-level CS:GO streams nearing 100K/50K when you could have just mentioned League of Legend's Faker:
Faker's first Twitch stream sets a record for viewers
PC Gamer said:
SK Telecom recently moved from Azubu to Twitch, and Faker's highly-anticipated first stream, which took place on Monday, did the kind of numbers his new hosts will have been hoping for. According to PVP Live, the stream peaked at more than 245,000 concurrent viewers, the highest count for a single streamer of all time. Not a bad way to start.
Lulz.

You should post a highlight video of a streamer who has more personality than the Doc displays in the video Zer posted:

I like them, but people only watch Summit & Shroud these days when they're grouped with the Doc. Otherwise they don't seem to care that much. They've been eclipsed by a brighter star. In fact, it was hilarious because I was watching the Doc's stream the other day in a squad with both Summit and Shroud, when Summit started talking about The Evil Within 2, and everyone in chat was typing, "Does Summit ever shut the fuck up? Tell him to be quiet so the Doc can entertain us."
I do enjoy that you mention a couple D-level CS:GO streams nearing 100K/50K when you could have just mentioned League of Legend's Faker:
Faker's first Twitch stream sets a record for viewers

Lulz.

I thought Kaceytron hit 400k viewers when she first came out since everyone was new to the titties

Don't forget, dude was an A level athlete in college, not surprising since he has a 37 inch vertical

Saw a video two days ago he was reading a donation "donation from Future Doc 'hey doc it's me..well you from the year 2058. I hope this gets to you in time but look out for SodaPoppin" the doc wAs not amused lol

My dream is one day he streams with Imaqtpie.... But they play different games so it might not happen

Got to 45 seconds where he says, in his unpolished but hackneyed point dexter character voice, "Wait, wait, wait...stay, stay there. Okay, so check this out, you ready? This is the best magic trick you'll ever see."
He closes the door.
"Now I disappear."

That's as far as I go. Tryhard comedy. A bit like Mystery Science Theater minus the laughs. Lame, IMO, but different strokes and all that. Sounds like some guys in search of an idea; cutting their teeth. Finding their voice. Might get there one day.
I thought Kaceytron hit 400k viewers when she first came out since everyone was new to the titties
It wouldn't surprise me, but Faker's entry is what Google turned up. Even if you abandon the "individual" channel metric, here is what Twitchmetrics reports are the peak viewers for any channel in the past week:
https://www.twitchmetrics.net/channels/peak?lang=en
  1. Riot Games (League of Legends channel; World Championships currently)
  2. Epic Epicenter (CS:GO channel)
  3. ESL_DOTA2 (Dota 2 channel)
  4. DrDisrespectLive
  5. Playstation (PS3/PS4)
That's right. The Doc is more popular than all of Playstation's single channel streaming combined. Shroud is on his heels @#7. Both are enjoying the viral popularity of PUBG, and mutual viewership.

Here were games' popularity in September before the LoL World Championship started:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/507983/leading-game-content-twitch-by-concurrent-viewers/
Top Games on Twitch.png

Last edited:
Don't forget, dude was an A level athlete in college, not surprising since he has a 37 inch vertical

Saw a video two days ago he was reading a donation "donation from Future Doc 'hey doc it's me..well you from the year 2058. I hope this gets to you in time but look out for SodaPoppin" the doc wAs not amused lol
Had SodaPoppin just killed him in the game?

LMFAO, that is freaking hilarious if this is that context. Otherwise I'm a bit lost.

Oh, since this thread is clearly full of people who appreciate good gamer comedy, I thought I'd share an image a friend sent to me this morning:

IMG-20171103-WA0000.jpg

Had SodaPoppin just killed him in the game?

LMFAO, that is freaking hilarious if this is that context. Otherwise I'm a bit lost.
No SodaPoppin killed him at the H1Z1 invite a few weeks ago and then teabagged him.

Also Sandy Ravage won the H1Z1 invite, I remember watching that guys booster justice videos from MW2 days

No SodaPoppin killed him at the H1Z1 invite a few weeks ago and then teabagged him.

Also Sandy Ravage won the H1Z1 invite, I remember watching that guys booster justice videos from MW2 days
Oh, LOL, so that's who that was. I watched the footage. By the crates. It was hilarious. The announcers were talking about how Soda was looking at the big screen just to make sure his teabag was on it, LOL. I think Doc put that in his "Best of TwitchCon" moments vid in the OP.

@Madmick Didn't know you were on the 2x wagon! Proud member of the Slick Daddy club myself. Just got my first chicken dinner last night too.

Doc = no personality?

Never said that, read what i wrote "rather watch a variety streamer with personality and or a high tier Pro player.". Doc only plays one game. An from someone who clearly started watching him months before any of you. Seeing the same game day after day eventually becomes tiresome as a viewer.

That's as far as I go. Tryhard comedy.

One of the funniest streams i ever watched was when Lirik, Shortyguy, Sodapoppin and JoshOG played Mount your Friends together.

Back