Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Children may be consumers of Twitch, but they definitely are NOT the prime demographic of the PC building community. That would be males 18-45: exactly the demographic who would appreciate a channel like Kaceytron's.

What is your IRL profession?

Who is this guy??

Does he do game reviews?

Reads thread..
Oh he's a steamer who cosplays as an 80s stereotype? Yawns..

Spoony is the only streamer I watch. Yahtzee is pretty good too but thats super rare even. Would rather just be playing.

The Doc is godlike bro. And he pushes a lot of synthwave as well

The Doc is godlike bro. And he pushes a lot of synthwave as well

I think the doc and I just became best friends.

Thanks for being a gentleman and a scholar.

you didnt, you entered a fan thread just to tell them you are not a fan, you must be really really bored

No, I entered the thread cause I was intrigued by @Madmicks thread title. If it was titled "the doc fan club, everyones fave streamer squeee!" then I still would have clicked but got more info on what to expect heading in.

Plus I am a mod, I am sort of obligated to check threads to make sure you guys are behaving. Don't get so hot and bothered, I'll let Mick handle things in here ha ha!

probably my second favorite streamer, second only to lirik. Also, one of the rare big name streamers where I can see the appeal and why they have shit load of follower. Other big names are so vanilla, I still can't fathom how they got so popular. But more power too them.

PessimisticOffbeatHoopoe.gif

The Two Time was drunk AF giving that speech, lol.

The namesake of the above video is the opening clip for the below immediately followed by the $100 headshot, but maybe my favorite part of this video is the totally random sequence beginning at 13:25:

What is your IRL profession?
Jesus, I get it. Preadolescent boys are interested in Legos, too.

Jesus, I get it. Preadolescent boys are interested in Legos, too.

Topic at hand was about sponsors and their wanted associations through advertising. With you not understanding how a company like Hyundai would find it unacceptable if the NFL used their company name to host a pole dancing competition.

Topic at hand was about sponsors and their wanted associations through advertising. With you not understanding how a company like Hyundai would find it unacceptable if the NFL used their company name to host a pole dancing competition.
giphy.webp

Y’all sitting here arguing, and all I’m seeing is “Ching chong mei yung lei wu long.”

He's about the only streamer I can really watch on a regular basis as he's entertaining on top of just playing a game.

ROFL, I hope they enjoyed shit-talking Daybreak at Twitchcon. You knew it was coming.

Timestamped. Watch from the timestamping until at least 5:48 in. Fucking glorious I'm ROFLOLOLOL so hard:

Last edited:
Sipping on a few gin n tonics in the honor of the slick daddy club.

Online in cod ww2 slicing up some chubby cheek wannabe gamers

Oh, I'm cross-posting the shit out of this:

Back