Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I watched some when @Madmick first posted this and I didn't get the appeal. I think it was a context issue because I don't play PubG. But I saw some old videos of him playing CS:GO and he's just a good personality. It's like Ricky Bobby with better hair and sans that NASCAR mumbo-jumbo.

Saw the Doc win three games in a row earlier today on PUBG in duos. Had to leave. Not sure if he made it four.

When it rains, it pours!!

Wow, PlayerUnknown does not come off genuine here.

- Makes and profits off of a very violent game where people pretend to kill each other.
- Rants about how the threat of violence, even pretend, is not cool.

edit: and lol at the end

"That developers are their own people with their own views and the games they make—or those games’ communities—don’t say everything about who they are."

Or, apparently say the exact opposite of who they are. And when your actions don't match your beliefs, that's called being a hypocrite.

Dude is legitimately the most entertaining streamer right now.

He's talking about running his own PubG tourney right now. Guessing he's going to do what Tyler1 did for League.

I must admit that I was an unbeliever in the church of disrespect....

Until I saw the Speed, Violence, Momentum that is the Doctor!

I am proud convert into the Slick Daddy Club!

Him and shroud taking all the views for PUBG

They had some good duo runs

Him and shroud taking all the views for PUBG

They had some good duo runs
The Doc hasn't been streaming much because he's been gearing up for The Game Awards. He asked Shroud if he was going and Shroud played it off like he didn't care enough to go.

C'mon, dude, this is what you do. That's publicity. Don't act like you're too cool for ceremonies even if they are bullshit. It's business. This is why DrDisrespect is gobbling up all the views, man. He's taking this seriously. Win or lose he's gonna show up. This is a job.

The Doc hasn't been streaming much because he's been gearing up for The Game Awards. He asked Shroud if he was going and Shroud played it off like he didn't care enough to go.

C'mon, dude, this is what you do. That's publicity. Don't act like you're too cool for ceremonies even if they are bullshit. It's business. This is why DrDisrespect is gobbling up all the views, man. He's taking this seriously. Win or lose he's gonna show up. This is a job.

He's carving his way to being the first digital celebrity, and nobody else seems to fucking even realise this could be a thing.

Thank fuck for the gaming community he's not someone like Jake Paul.

He's carving his way to being the first digital celebrity, and nobody else seems to fucking even realise this could be a thing.

Thank fuck for the gaming community he's not someone like Jake Paul.
11/10.

C'mon, dude, this is what you do. That's publicity. Don't act like you're too cool for ceremonies even if they are bullshit. It's business.

You may not know this. But Shroud started his career by being a Twitch streamer back in late 2013 till mid-2014. He did this primarily piggybacking off WeedsTV(now JoshOG) by playing with him in Valves MM. This was while he was competing at the Semi-Pro level in CSGO.

When he signed with Cloud9 in mid-2014 he started streaming on his own until early Spring of 2015. Sean(Cloud9's IGL) basically stopped everyone on the team from streaming to focus on their Pro career. Something that only lasted till end of 2015 for Sean left the roster.

Shroud is also known as an onliner. Place him in a lan or live audience format he chokes. His 'safe space' is his stream.

So I guess Rampage is gamer friends with Summit:

Also, randomly caught this in my feed today. I laughed hysterically for the first 2:30 minutes watching Shroud just take it all in:

Compilation video that includes the Slick Daddy, so I thought it well-suited for this thread. The part at 0:48 slayed me. Also, the triple kill sequence starting at 2:05 is amazing. I would be laughing my ass off, too:

Dude should share some of names of the music he plays. Is it all Robert Parker?

Whelp, Doc done fucked up.

Can't seem to get a link to the video he posted to work.

It's on his Twitch.

Back