Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I don't see how he can come back from this...unless he goes full throttle douchebag

The dude behind the shtick seems like a decent guy who made a stupid decision but he can't run that gimmick after this. Hopefully he's been saving his money- or invested in crypto.

Meh, I'm not sure why anyone cares to be honest. Nobody knows the details, nobody knows his wife or family, 99% of people have probably never met him or know him, all we know is that he had the decency to admit what he did wrong and had the respect to not just leave and make up some bullshit excuse to his fans when he easily could have. I'm not really shocked all the virtue signaling attention seekers have come out on Twitter thigh.

It's gonna suck to have him leave, but anything other than that isn't really anyone's business.

I don't see how he can come back from this...unless he goes full throttle douchebag

The dude behind the shtick seems like a decent guy who made a stupid decision but he can't run that gimmick after this. Hopefully he's been saving his money- or invested in crypto.
Why couldn't he cone back? If scumbags like Onision still have millions of subscribers then why can't he? People in Hollywood cheat on their significant others all the time and nobody bats an eye other than a little 5 seconds of outrage on Twitter.

I don't see how he can come back from this

I think that's up to him. I doubt anyone gives two shits about him cheating on his wife. It sucks for him personally, but fans? He didn't rape anyone, or anything. It's his business. Unless he has a huge Evangelical base, I don't think his fans are thinking "I just can't watch this unfaithful piece of shit! How dare he deceive us like that."

Hell, I'd wager more people are trolling his wife and the mistress, than they are laying into him.

Lost some respect for the guy, but his personal life is his so what I feel is irrelevant.

If he continues to stream I'll probably watch.

More importantly I hope his family recovers by whatever path they take.

I think that's up to him. I doubt anyone gives two shits about him cheating on his wife. It sucks for him personally, but fans? He didn't rape anyone, or anything. It's his business. Unless he has a huge Evangelical base, I don't think his fans are thinking "I just can't watch this unfaithful piece of shit! How dare he deceive us like that."

Hell, I'd wager more people are trolling his wife and the mistress, than they are laying into him.
Exactly. Imagine if Daniel Craig cheated on his wife (if he's married) no one is gonna be saying "wow, he can't come back from this and play James Bond anymore. His career is over."

I mean really, people tune in to be entertained while he plays games. This isn't some relationship advice channel.

what the fuck are you on about?

if he chooses to continue, he will be just fine. infidelity "scandals" have a shelf life of 6 minutes.

I mean really, people tune in to be entertained while he plays games. This isn't some relationship advice channel.
right, its not the christian pastor judging you all damnation for poor life choices. its the head of the "slick daddy club" and i, for one, don't care about his personal life at all. the guy is a caricature of a character so far removed from the real person that his personal life is literally irrelevant.

if he had asked me for advice before going public, i would have said not to do it and to go on stream with his p23, ultra vision sony technology specs and the black steel running down his back.

Not sure why you guys are so hot n bothered- I just think it's gonna be tough as hell for the guy behind the character to put all his family drama aside and get back on the stream grind.

Obviously his 12 year old fans don't give a shit either way and will move to the next one

Why couldn't he cone back? If scumbags like Onision still have millions of subscribers then why can't he? People in Hollywood cheat on their significant others all the time and nobody bats an eye other than a little 5 seconds of outrage on Twitter.
Precisely because he doesn't strike me as a scumbag irl. The dude seems pretty distraught in that announcement.

Maybe he can console himself with that sweet Twitch and Turtle Beach money tho

I'd definitely still watch, but to be honest the sense that he was a normal family man under the stache made me enjoy the gimmick more. It just makes the character a little less enjoyable. We all make mistakes though, as a serial philanderer I have little ground to stand on.

Precisely because he doesn't strike me as a scumbag irl. The dude seems pretty distraught in that announcement.

Maybe he can console himself with that sweet Twitch and Turtle Beach money tho
I can't really comment on him personally as I've never met him, but yeah he didn't seem like he was faking it, and he seemed pretty mad at himself.

The guy used to work for Sledgehammer games and he designed maps for Call of Duty. If Twitch didn't work out for some reason then I don't think he'd be struggling for options.

Not sure why you guys are so hot n bothered- I just think it's gonna be tough as hell for the guy behind the character to put all his family drama aside and get back on the stream grind.

Obviously his 12 year old fans don't give a shit either way and will move to the next one
Didn't realise I was coming off that way, so my bad. I definitely didn't intend to.

Possibly, but the guy has been working on this character for about 8/9 years now. I doubt he'll have much trouble.

I can't really comment on him personally as I've never met him, but yeah he didn't seem like he was faking it, and he seemed pretty mad at himself.

The guy used to work for Sledgehammer games and he designed maps for Call of Duty. If Twitch didn't work out for some reason then I don't think he'd be struggling for options.
he also had a job working on world of tanks. and his back to back blockbuster world video game championship title is a shoot. guy has street cred.

Ugh........we don't know the story but coming from a 4 year relationship where the girl cheated on me, Im just disappointed in doc.

Ugh........we don't know the story but coming from a 4 year relationship where the girl cheated on me, Im just disappointed in doc.
I've been cheated on in the past too and it fucking sucks so badly, but we don't really know any details other than what Doc has said. Not much to base a judgement off.

I've been cheated on in the past too and it fucking sucks so badly, but we don't really know any details other than what Doc has said. Not much to base a judgement off.
That's true. Just reading the reddit post and some guy posted this video

Bill makes a good point

Back