Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

if everything works out with him and his wife then he shouldnt have much of an issue bouncing back

he shouldnt have gone out and told everyone he cheated on his wife but thats just me

Damn. Still love the doc. Hope he works shit out and comes back

Why did he admit it on stream? I don't give a shit what that man does outside of dropping :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s with spectacular head shots!

Too much G Fuel I bet.

Why did he admit it on stream? I don't give a shit what that man does outside of dropping :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s with spectacular head shots!

Too much G Fuel I bet.

Speculation is he may have been facing some blackmail and decided to get the power out of such by getting in front of it. And/or his wife told him to go own up to his shit, kinda embarrassment and all that. Who knows though? Other than he has a shitton of followers and sponsors that look forward to his streams.

It really is a shame for his family, and now the general public knows something's going on as well. But ultimately, it's his personal life and although it will.. It shouldn't have such a serious impact on his stream if he decides to continue on with the character.

In this day and age, any woman with an ounce of ambition will try to either get you criminally charged or suck some money out of you if you're married and famous and cheat.

Too much G Fuel I bet.

His video confession wasn't for all us pukes.

It was strictly for his wife. He laid himself open to his entire audience in a effort to keep her. Basically telling the entire world he fucked up. Now there's no scandal if it comes out later. I wouldn't be surprised if the girl he was cheating with was threatening to go public if he didn't leave his wife.... lol.

Will it work? I don't know.

As far as his audience? Gamers are some of the most jaded fucks on the planet and don't really care about this stuff anyway. It'll have minimal impact on his viewers...

Unless he changes his online persona because of this.

In this day and age, any woman with an ounce of ambition will try to either get you criminally charged or suck some money out of you if you're married and famous and cheat.
oh ok. let's just absolve him of all blame then.

I’ve never felt like celebrities personal lives were any of my business. I hate shows like Extra and Entertainment Tonight.

Why couldn't he cone back? If scumbags like Onision still have millions of subscribers then why can't he? People in Hollywood cheat on their significant others all the time and nobody bats an eye other than a little 5 seconds of outrage on Twitter.
Onisions viewership is tucking dead tho

Damn, just saw this. Mainly I was irritated that every time I felt like tuning in the past two weeks he wasn't on. He was griping about it the other day, and before this scandal broke, about losing 6K subscribers in the same week that he was attending a game event (i.e. The Game Awards), and how Twitch needs to do something to provide support so that its stars don't bleed viewers while they're busy doing other things.

if he was really funny he would be live streaming from a nascar green screen every game. but he is still funny ;)

when i first started streaming i watched lots of videos where people try to be too professional and it is boring as hell with their "radio voices"

I just smoke a bowl or have some shots before i play and just talk like the idiot i am.

She clearly made him do this or he did it knowing it would satisfy her anger. It's not her fault he cheated but you should save your partner from public shame not only because after awhile you eventually forgive and want to forget but also to spare the children from resenting their father. It annoys me he made this public...

She clearly made him do this or he did it knowing it would satisfy her anger. It's not her fault he cheated but you should save your partner from public shame not only because after awhile you eventually forgive and want to forget but also to spare the children from resenting their father. It annoys me he made this public...
Yeah, I don't think this is my business, but I suppose the fact that he sometimes involved his wife and child in the stream (i.e. "Nurse Disrespect", "Baby Disrespect") made this a bit more appropriate. Still, I hope he just moves forward, because I don't feel that his personal affairs are any of our business, and I don't want them to be my business.

I'm not sure that was the case. I think he wanted to take the break to attend to his family, and he didn't want to leave the viewership hanging. Leaving it to be vague might lead to some people snooping, and in today's climate, you don't want to have any kind of sexual misbehavior leak out through the Internet. He's meeting it head on. I hate to hear this, none of us know the situation or what really happened, but we've all made mistakes of varying degrees. I hope the best for his family and I would look forward to seeing him back.

Well, that was a short career.

If he attributes his infidelity to his Twitch persona success he'll never come back. Plus every day he doesnt stream he'll lose core viewers, the financial stability of Twitch subscribers and the all important donations.

Back