Small Life goal accomplished... Walk out song!

Cash Bill 52

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not a very big deal. I just remember as a kid watching pro wrestling and boxing, and later watching mma; thinking how cool would it be to walk out to a competition with music blasting, lights flashing, and my fans screaming.
This past weekend it happened at “fight to win pro” in Richmond, Ca.
The match itself wasn’t that great. I lost by ref decision in a very non exciting match. But who cares? I have this video!

Glad you got to compete and reach that goal of yours Sherbro!
<{cuts}>

Awesome man, great experience.

When I fought, the venue chose the music, so I walled to the ring as Europe’s “The Final Countdown” played. Made me want to act like Gob performing magic on Arrested Development.

Awesome man, great experience.

When I fought, the venue chose the music, so I walled to the ring as Europe’s “The Final Countdown” played. Made me want to act like Gob performing magic on Arrested Development.

Lol...what would have been your song? I can’t believe how much I thought about the song beforehand!

aQAB2dU.png

Well done my Sherbrother from another Shermother.

Lol...what would have been your song? I can’t believe how much I thought about the song beforehand!
You've competed countless times that results isn't that much of a psychological burden compared to choosing your own song.

I'm not a competitive athlete so in order for me to meet this goal I'm just going to walk into work one day with my song blasting

Thats a pretty good entrance set up they got now days with lights and the elevated ramp
I havent been to an F2W card since they were still putting on cage fighting shows at the Saddlerack in Fremont, looks like a lots changed since then

Congrats on the debut

You've competed countless times that results isn't that much of a psychological burden compared to choosing your own song.

has any UFC fighter walked out to Face the Pain? That'd be a great low key diss to Dana.

I'm not a competitive athlete so in order for me to meet this goal I'm just going to walk into work one day with my song blasting

That would be awesome! Please do! Let’s start a trend. I have about 15 different songs I can walk out to!

Are you a mom? If so, that would be great! I need a shermom.

Sorry Bro I pee standing up, have a hairy chest and smell like a successful athlete. (and no I'm not a Romanian female shot putter)

Sorry Bro I pee standing up, have a hairy chest and smell like a successful athlete. (and no I'm not a Romanian female shot putter)

Funny story, I’m a kindergarten teacher. Sometimes my kids mistakingly call me mom.

ok, give me a clue, does it have sound? cause i can't hear shit captain.

Back