Smash city - Brazilian volleyball!!!

hell-naw-to-the-naw-naw-naw-memes-com-14277630.png

TS should be banned.

Transgender athletes are going to be the end of women's sports.

Which i don't really care about, because who watches women's sports anyway.

I do feel bad for real women athletes though.

With so many natural born women out there why go out of your way to screw an unattractive one with a nasty fake pussy that used to be a dude?

Its 2017 guy , if you want to suck a dick or fuck a dude in the ass just come out with it already. The old " doooode .....so wood " wink wink shit is transparent as fuck.

You're gay , rather you admit it to the people around you , or even yourself , you're a homo. That's cool and all , you only live once so do your thing , but a spades a spade.

Did they just say the olympics is ok with biological males competing in women events?

They do realize women will never be able to get their records back... right?

Transgender athletes are going to be the end of women's sports.

Which i don't really care about, because who watches women's sports anyway.

I do feel bad for real women athletes though.

Just wait until dude/chicks are doing 360 dunks in the WNBA.

With so many natural born women out there why go out of your way to screw an unattractive one with a nasty fake pussy that used to be a dude?

Its 2017 guy , if you want to suck a dick or fuck a dude in the ass just come out with it already. The old " doooode .....so wood " wink wink shit is transparent as fuck.

You're gay , rather you admit it to the people around you , or even yourself , you're a homo. That's cool and all , you only live once so do your thing , but a spades a spade.
wyPcERD.gif

Wasn't that who played Ali Hassan Salameh in MUNICH with Eric Bana?

latest

Back