[SMH] Bob Arum Admits: I Kept Chavez From Martinez, I Was Chicken

I'm not a huge fan of the man, but there really is nothing wrong in protecting your fighter if you dont think his ready for an opponent its just good management.

Honesty from Arum. Something's wrong.

How dare he let a promising young fighter develop.

There wouldnt be a problem if he wasnt accused of doing the same with his other two currant stars. Nonito Donaire (Ducking Rigondeaux) and Pac (Mayweather)

Its shocking to see him finally admit that he does this, even though its well known. Now its in print, and cant be denied by him or those that like to go out on limb and bat for him.

kinda like how hes been making pac duck floyd. Then makes it seem like its floyd.

Yeah that's what I said. Maybe he's dying.

No joke. He has actually looked in terrible shape every time I've seen him recently. When he was on that Lampley show he sounded like he was drunk.

Why put chavez jr in a fight like that when Arum can match him against nobody's.

There wouldnt be a problem if he wasnt accused of doing the same with his other two currant stars. Nonito Donaire (Ducking Rigondeaux) and Pac (Mayweather)

Its shocking to see him finally admit that he does this, even though its well known. Now its in print, and cant be denied by him or those that like to go out on limb and bat for him.

Yeah, he just indirectly admitted that Pacman is ducking Mayweather.

Back