Snacks for Fight Night

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Im currently at the crib with a few homies tuned into to GGG vs Canelo 2 undercard and headed to the grocery store what should get?

I know im making my famous "Machos" which is basically a sloppy joe dip but theirs 8 of us and weed and liquor are involved. Recipes on a budget are always welcome, make sure its good though.

I need you Sherbros to gimme some ideas?

reyka1-1.jpg

Food budget as of right now is 35 dollars.

Sloppy joe nachos sounds like some super duper white people shit

...You’re at the crib with the homies?

The 90’s called and they want their slang back.

As for the fight snacks. I don’t know yet. Still trying to see what I want.

Sloppy joe nachos sounds like some super duper white people shit

Woah bruh pump ur brakes im black and proud i make sloppy joe nachos because its cheap and easy. Dont get it twisted bruh.

What can I say i was born in 1990 but anyways lemme know what you decide.

My 16 year old cousin says both.

TS I had a girlfriend make a couple huge mexican pizzas for the Superbowl. You can probably make 3 or 4 big ones for just under 20$ in food cost. Maybe buy beer or an extra gram of weed with the savings.

Food budget as of right now is 35 dollars.

Well then you should probably save it for a pack of condoms and some smokes for you and your "boys" for after the fight. Don't wanna get teh aidz.

Who needs to buy snacks when you've got a room full of hard salami laying around?

Well then you should probably save it for a pack of condoms and some smokes for you and your "boys" for after the fight. Don't wanna get teh aidz.

Who needs to buy snacks when you've got a room full of hard salami laying around?
{<huh}

Im currently at the crib with a few homies tuned into to GGG vs Canelo 2 undercard and headed to the grocery store what should get?

I know im making my famous "Machos" which is basically a sloppy joe dip but theirs 8 of us and weed and liquor are involved. Recipes on a budget are always welcome, make sure its good though.

I need you Sherbros to gimme some ideas?

Sad mother fucker nachos:

Hmm i am curious about these machos you speak of sir

What is the recipe

Back