Snacks for Fight Night

Im just shaming you in front of our sherdog colleauges
It doesn’t even make sense.

Why would my sister have a pot of spaghetti in her room? How would I know it’s in there? If it’s been there a week how isn’t it moldy? How do I get into her room if she keeps it locked?

It doesn’t even make sense.

Why would my sister have a pot of spaghetti in her room? How would I know it’s in there? If it’s been there a week how isn’t it moldy? How do I get into her room if she keeps it locked?

im not gonna explain your life story to these people. just accept the fact you nasty and ghetto

and then im gonna text you in about 12 hours when im on on the toilet blowing it up due to the macho recipe im gonna make

im not gonna explain your life story to these people. just accept the fact you nasty and ghetto

and then im gonna text you in about 12 hours when im on on the toilet blowing it up due to the macho recipe im gonna make
Tbh you’re lucky I didn’t spam scat at you already because you definitely having it coming after that photo of your snot IM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU

Every fighting event.. be it MMA or boxing I always have to have some Pringles. mmmmm love them!!!. I'm always eating pringles during the fights. My favorite flavor is sour cream and onion pringles. Soooooo yummy!

sour-cream-onion.png

Every fighting event.. be it MMA or boxing I always have to have some Pringles. mmmmm love them!!!. I'm always eating pringles during the fights. My favorite flavor is sour cream and onion pringles. Soooooo yummy!

sour-cream-onion.png
<{cruzshake}>

You have to find one of these:

IMG_9154.jpeg

Jack-n-Jill-Calbee-Potato-Chips-Classic-Salted-170g.jpg

Maybe some carrots and celery... through in some kale later.

Back