Snakes on a Plane??

It's actually about the holocaust with a side story about how some German physicists mislead the Nazis when they calculated the critical mass for Uranium.

The Plane represents the Earth.

The Snakes represent global warming.

Denzel's character is the ambiguity of the human condition.

Not seen it. What's the movie about?
It's about a carpenter, and he's trying to fit a new door in the Whitehouse before The religion of peace storm the building, the door is too big, it needs an eighth of an inch taken of the top, but as time ticks, the carpenter can't get to the tools he needs, as there are snakes on his plane. <Y2JSmirk>

It's about a carpenter, and he's trying to fit a new door in the Whitehouse before The religion of peace storm the building, the door is too big, it needs an eighth of an inch taken of the top, but as time ticks, the carpenter can't get to the tools he needs, as there are snakes on his plane. <Y2JSmirk>
Thanks bro! The religion of peace you say? I can assure you they have the fire power to unhinge any door!

It's about the birth of Jesus Christ, and also about Adam and Eve having to fight teh snake

Did that chicks tit get bitten by a snake ????

Or is that another movie?

Does anyone know what it's about??

Movie-7-Snakes-On-A-Plane.jpg

Lol I remember this movie. It is an adult rated movie with some sex scenes. I stole it from my parent's bedroom when I was a teenager and watched it alone, fast forwarding it all the way to the sex scene on the plane. My mom, I didn't know how, found out I stole it and took it back. The embarrassment was worth it. 10/10 would do it again if have the chance

Dude the plot is so convoluted. So you have a plane, there’s really big snakes on it too. That’s when it gets interesting

Back