Sneaking Hotdogs in to people's pockets

I watched that one earlier today.

These ones are funny - not like the walk in to the hood and piss off Homies then claim "it's a prank dude"

Been watching his channel for a while, got some fun stuff on it.. I like his humour.

Been watching his channel for a while, got some fun stuff on it.. I like his humour.
I think the fact that he is simple and dumb looking white guy is what allows him to be slightly annoying - plus he is not being a prick just being a goof ball.

Been binge watching this guy since I first saw this thread hours ago. One of the funniest dudes ever. First guy I bothered subscribing to in probably a year.

Been binge watching this guy since I first saw this thread hours ago. One of the funniest dudes ever. First guy I bothered subscribing to in probably a year.
The toe nail painting prank is hilarious.

Am I the only one disturbed by how wasteful this is? People are starving and we joke around by putting hot dogs in pockets.

LOL,

I had to go to the mall near where I live and pick up a card and a gift for my dad (fathers day) and I got paranoid and zipped up my jacket pockets for fear of someone putting a hotdog or pickle in my pocket.

I think the fact that he is simple and dumb looking white guy is what allows him to be slightly annoying - plus he is not being a prick just being a goof ball.

He comes across as a nice guy to be honest .. Hes always smiling and goofing around..

Love the little faces on the pickles .. Made me chuckle

Am I the only one disturbed by how wasteful this is? People are starving and we joke around by putting hot dogs in pockets.

Something like 50% of all food in America ends up thrown away.

Don't think a few hotdogs are gonna tip the scale on ending world hunger, dawg.

BTW - Megan Absten -- yay or nay? Could you deal with it?

That was pretty funny. When i was a kid i worked at a supermarket. At the end of work i put on my jacket in the break room and felt something in my pocket. It was a sliced dill pickle. I was like, 'what the fuck?!' Was walking out the door and told my buddy i found a pickle in my pocket and was baffled and he started laughing and said, "that's your jacket?" Apparently him and my other buddy were cleaning the break room and saw the pickle from someone's left over lunch sitting there and decided to put it in a random jacket. I thought it was a great prank, even though i hated pickles at the time.

Something like 50% of all food in America ends up thrown away.

Don't think a few hotdogs are gonna tip the scale on ending world hunger, dawg.
<WellThere>

That was pretty funny. When i was a kid i worked at a supermarket. At the end of work i put on my jacket in the break room and felt something in my pocket. It was a sliced dill pickle. I was like, 'what the fuck?!' Was walking out the door and told my buddy i found a pickle in my pocket and was baffled and he started laughing and said, "that's your jacket?" Apparently him and my other buddy were cleaning the break room and saw the pickle from someone's left over lunch sitting there and decided to put it in a random jacket. I thought it was a great prank, even though i hated pickles at the time.
I remember when I was younger and was out drinking with a friend and I snuck a pickled sausage in to his jacket pocket.

I remember when I was younger and was out drinking with a friend and I snuck a pickled sausage in to his jacket pocket.
Haha, that's great. I went to an engagement party once and this guy announced to a group of us afterwards that he had left a shrimp in the medicine cabinet.

I've been sneaking wiener in to unsuspecting girls pockets for years.

Back