SNES Classic

I always feel like people who are excited about this shit are having fits of deluded forced nostalgia. Like they couldnt just put this shit to be downloadable on the fuckin NES version of a online "market"

Half of you werent even born when SNES was out i imagine,so there isnt even shit for you to be nostalgic about to pay money for something that's been free for like 20 years now.

$80 for this horseshit,youve all lost your goddamned minds

I got lucky with the NES one. I was in GameStop trading games in and was gonna get a new game and I saw one sitting there. Dude told me it was the last one they had. With the trade ins got it for like $9.88 or something like that, was under ten bucks . I just keep it by my bed and play when I can't sleep sometimes .. it's pretty cool

I'm still trying to get the NES mini no one has it in stock this will probably be out of stock fast too they need to have enough units made.

I always feel like people who are excited about this shit are having fits of deluded forced nostalgia. Like they couldnt just put this shit to be downloadable on the fuckin NES version of a online "market"

Half of you werent even born when SNES was out i imagine,so there isnt even shit for you to be nostalgic about to pay money for something that's been free for like 20 years now.

Definitely cashing in on the retro gaming craze. Not that I see anything wrong with it, this would be a pretty cool collectible to have. FWIW I bought a SNES as a kid that came with Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

the NES mini also has a short ass control cable why the fuck aren't they wireless in 2017 or at least 10 ft long.

Yoshi's Island had the GOAT video game music

fuck, this music is so damn HAPPY.

Definitely cashing in on the retro gaming craze. Not that I see anything wrong with it, this would be a pretty cool collectible to have. FWIW I bought a SNES as a kid that came with Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
I guess if people wanna get suckered out of their money,or can wipe their ass with $80,its fine with me too. I just think its a bit ridiculous,myself.

No Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy IV. Also, didn't see Super Mario: All Stars, Pilotwings, Mortal Kombat II or III, Stunt Race FX, NBA Jam or the Star Wars games.

Uniracers is a notable omission too. They should have put it up to 30 games.
Uniracers was the shit! Loved that game as a kid

I guess if people wanna get suckered out of their money,or can wipe their ass with $80,its fine with me too. I just think its a bit ridiculous,myself.

80 bucks for this beats a ppv.

Killer instinct was the fucking based goat snes game

No Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy IV. Also, didn't see Super Mario: All Stars, Pilotwings, Mortal Kombat II or III, Stunt Race FX, NBA Jam or the Star Wars games.

Uniracers is a notable omission too. They should have put it up to 30 games.
The only way this piece of shit is worth the money is if every fucking snes game ever made is on it. Only 20 games? what kind of bullshit is that? Its fucking cartridges. Those games take up like no memory.
I loaded my PSP to the tits with roms.

The only way this piece of shit is worth the money is if every fucking snes game ever made is on it. Only 20 games? what kind of bullshit is that? Its fucking cartridges. Those games take up like no memory.
I loaded my PSP to the tits with roms.
I agree at least out 50-100 games. I also doubt anybody will be able to buy one they will run out the nes mini is still out of stock everywhere.

I'm still trying to get the NES mini no one has it in stock this will probably be out of stock fast too they need to have enough units made.

They stopped making the NES mini classics, you can only buy them for 250 to 350 bucks now resell.

The Snes classic will sell out quick and they will discontinue it also, and the only way you will get it is for 400 bucks probably on EBAY.

The will make more than the NES classic but wont make anymore after 2017 from what I read so its a legit limited.

This sucks I wanted the NES mini classic but couldnt buy one and im not paying no 340 or 240 for one, now the Snes Classic which I really want is probably going to sell out and will be on market for 500 bucks or something.

They will also do a limit of one per customer so people can resell them, the Nes Classic people bought multiples and others couldnt get one.

Killer instinct on Snes was way downgraded from the arcade version,but the play mechanics were essentially all there and it had some decent extra modes and so on. I remember buying it and it came with a cd of the soundrack. It came out in 1994 or 1995 i think and it was the first cd i ever owned.

Comparison SNES v ARCADE

maxresdefault.jpg

Now though just cos i liked Killer Instinct,dont mean im bout to pay ANY money for it whatsoever. If a game i liked was on the market,where you can DL it onto your console,MAYBE ill pay a dollar,thats it.

They stopped making the NES mini classics, you can only buy them for 250 to 350 bucks now resell.

The Snes classic will sell out quick and they will discontinue it also, and the only way you will get it is for 400 bucks probably on EBAY.

The will make more than the NES classic but wont make anymore after 2017 from what I read so its a legit limited.

This sucks I wanted the NES mini classic but couldnt buy one and im not paying no 340 or 240 for one, now the Snes Classic which I really want is probably going to sell out and will be on market for 500 bucks or something.

They will also do a limit of one per customer so people can resell them, the Nes Classic people bought multiples and others couldnt get one.
I agree that it sucks and I am also not willing to pay what an xbox or ps4 costs to buy an NES mini

Back