SNL's The Californians skits - undiscovered LOLness

idk how it was back in the day, but the SF valley is now majority hispanic and there's a lot more homelessness. Literally nobody talks like that.

SF Valley is quite big. Not everything is Pacoima, Sun valley and stuff. You’ve got nicer areas like Encino, Porter Ranch Calabasas, Hidden Hills and a few other neighborhoods.

SF Valley is quite big. Not everything is Pacoima, Sun valley and stuff. You’ve got nicer areas like Encino, Porter Ranch Calabasas, Hidden Hills and a few other neighborhoods.

Probably 70% of the valley is less than desirable. The good parts were much better 10 years ago than they are now. A lot of the people that can afford it are leaving the valley to go north to calabasas, westlake village, and TO.

Everyone were pretty good but Taylor Swift was horrible LOL

I've lived in socal most my life and virtually no one talks like that.

I lived in NorCal my whole life and knew one guy who talked like that. He grew up two blocks away from me, so I have no idea where he got it from. Nobody else talked like that.

Once, I tried to ask this guy I knew from Mississippi what the California accent sounds like to him. He said nobody has a California accent. It just doesn’t exist.

Not everyone could say they made out with a 94(?) year old woman!

Well, I've never been to America, but I laughed at these. Couldn't understand what they were saying half the time though.

Shindler's List was funnier than that shit.

When I was in college my roommate's brother dubbed Seinfeld scene change bass riffs over Shindler's List. I'm practically Jewish given the people I choose to spend my time with but that made me lol hard

When I was in college my roommate's brother dubbed Seinfeld scene change bass riffs over Shindler's List. I'm practically Jewish given the people I choose to spend my time with but that made me lol hard

lmao I would love to see that

I grew up in so cal, took the 91 to my first job, these skits suck

I feel like Prime Wiig was one of the best things SNL had going in that era. Hader too. I never really got the whole describing directions/which streets to take gimmick in these sketches but it's funny to hear some of the people from LA comment on it here.

I liked the sketches. And the anniversary special one- for some reason I can't help but smile at the part where Bradley Cooper is like, "I was a juvenile delinquent, a jay dayyy"
Kristin Wiig is awful.

Back