Snoop Dogg DESTROYS Darren Till during fight commentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

What a potty mouth Snoop has, and yeah he defs got Colby confused with Woodley

P.S. This thread is gonna get good

The Dark Choke

Though respect to Snoop for immediately seeing and correctly recognizing what submission Tyron was going for, the D'arce isn't always obvious with the set up

But will he appear on Twoods next single?

He has no idea who till is <GinJuice>"wakanda forever"

Always love watching this twig talk shit about fighters getting beat
snoop-glastonbury-4.jpg

Guy also seems racist as shit Lol Darren Till is from Liverpool and does not give a fook about Trump. He's white though, so I guess he has to be in favor of Trump!

giphy.gif

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

This is so embarrassing. Dana should've never brought him in. This dude is an idiot...He's pushing 50 too! Smdh! So cringe!

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Snoop being racist as shit, as usual.

The Dark Choke

Though respect to Snoop for immediately seeing and correctly recognizing what submission Tyron was going for, the D'arce isn't always obvious with the set up

Joe Rogan called it out on the commentary seconds before.

How did Snoop destroy anyone? He confused two different people who don't look alike and aren't even from the same country one having a very obvious accent. Makes him look like a fool.

The fuck does ENGLANDS Darren Till have to do with Trump??

Joe Rogan called it out on the commentary seconds before.

How did Snoop destroy anyone? He confused two different people who don't look alike and aren't even from the same country one having a very obvious accent. Makes him look like a fool.
Didn't sound like he had audio, but my bad if he did

Snoop is such a casual. Also a bit of a dick.

Snoop is a racist piece of shit who knows fuck all about any combat sports, I wish some cunt would send him back to the 90s where he belongs.

Back