so.. according to Sherdog it's normal to..

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
.. go and knock somebody out on the street because he said something about your father/job/country/religion.
Sherdog

What the fuck are you talking about.

Keep that shit up I'll knock you out son

.. go and knock somebody out on the street because he said something about your father/job/country/religion.
Sherdog
That literally happens all around the world 247.
Will happen today and tomorrow and its happening now.

It isn't? I did it lots of times.

That's the least a sherbrah would do for such disrespect
<{UberTS}>

Sherdog
Op ever been to a club on the weekend I see people get knock out for less lol

Yea actually, that is completely normal. People get knocked out on the street for far less. Sometimes nothing at all. Where do u live?

nick diaz fought joe riggs again in the hospital, Buffer fought Trigg in an elevator, Stikeforce brawl, other example, other example, other example....#IsNormal

In the neighborhood where I grew up (in Santa Ana, Ca) people got knifed or shot for pretty much the same.

It's like some of you people don't live in the real world. You can get knocked out for stepping on someone's shoes.
Go to someone's face and say "fuck you/your family/religion etc" and you'll eventually run into the guy that is going to knock your block off

Sherdog
IT is kinda normal, it happens all the time.

If someone said the right combination of things to me, and I was pretty damn sure I wouldn't face serious legal charges for it, I'd probably knock them out if they were literally asking me to fight them.

Back