So.......are you tired of being slaves to the 1% yet?

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Economic slaves, that is.

While simpletons and intellectual lightweights quibble about race politics, they're too miopic to realize that the great divide is no longer race....it's economic class. The 1% (white, black, yellow, whatever) is content with economically enslaving the 99%, regardless of how much melanin (or lack theroef) in their skin.

A few fun facts for you to ponder:

- The 40 richest people in the world, have more money than the poorest 3.5 BILLION people on the planet.

- Billionaires saw their wealth increase by $762 billion dollars in 12 months, enough to end global poverty 7x over.

- In 2017, 4 out of every 5 dollars of wealth generated, went to the top 1%, leaving the last dollar for the 99%.

- Wealth inequality is REAL, and it's only getting worse. The 1% will have you believe that it's a fair economic playing field for everyone, but that's far from the truth. The game is rigged against YOU, so that you can be farmed for your income, rather than become successful in your own right.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
532991.jpg

Well obviously the only answer is to have a government-sanctioned assassination of Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.

take all their wealth and divide it up.

In fact they should both voluntarily just kill themselves and then divide the money up

Jokes on you. We're all just a pair of bootstraps away from also being billionaires. So I can't be a slave to my future self. Boom, game over.

Jokes on you. We're all just a pair of bootstraps away from also being billionaires. So I can't be a slave to my future self. Boom, game over.

I just bought a pair of bootstraps. When I get home I'm going to pull them up ALL NIGHT. By morning I hope to check my investments and see billions

All major societal issues in America(and most of the world) are thanks in large part to wealth inequality.

It has no new information, no studies, no novel or even personal opinions on the matter. What's the point? Any rational person knows that trajectory of wealth creation, and the OP's self-congratulation about not being one of the race-obsessed peons is pretentious in light of the economic reality of wealth being divided along race and nationality.

He's just trying to sound cool

That's why the majority of my posts are biting at the ankles of other posters without quoting them.

imagine the horrors of a world without poverty.

Thank you for helping the problem by telling everyone who doesn't know this that they're stupid. I'm sure it'll make them more inclined to listen to you on the topic.

It has no new information, no studies, no novel or even personal opinions on the matter. What's the point? Any rational person knows that trajectory of wealth creation, and the OP's self-congratulation about not being one of the race-obsessed peons is pretentious in light of the economic reality of wealth being divided along race and nationality.

That's why the majority of my posts are biting at the ankles of other posters without quoting them.

OP has some time to respond to his own thread or to the dump it goes.

Your posts do usually bite.

Economic slaves, that is.

While simpletons and intellectual lightweights quibble about race politics, they're too miopic to realize that the great divide is no longer race....it's economic class. The 1% (white, black, yellow, whatever) is content with economically enslaving the 99%, regardless of how much melanin (or lack theroef) in their skin.

A few fun facts for you to ponder:

- The 40 richest people in the world, have more money than the poorest 3.5 BILLION people on the planet.

- Billionaires saw their wealth increase by $762 billion dollars in 12 months, enough to end global poverty 7x over.

- In 2017, 4 out of every 5 dollars of wealth generated, went to the top 1%, leaving the last dollar for the 99%.

- Wealth inequality is REAL, and it's only getting worse. The 1% will have you believe that it's a fair economic playing field for everyone, but that's far from the truth. The game is rigged against YOU, so that you can be farmed for your income, rather than become successful in your own right.

Have a nice day.

I deal almost exclusively in cash.

But yea. I do my contributing to the 1%

I wish I knew a 1%er

I don't deserve millions because someone else is successful.

I don't deserve millions because someone else is successful.

I think you deserve millions because you're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you.

Back