So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters
MacDonald vs Mousasi is a good fight, but "superfight"? nah..

No way Woodley takes down Whittaker. No way Woodley is a more dangerous striker than Romero. And no way Woodley has Romero's body and chin of steel.

Woodley always has a shot because of his power, but beyond that: Whittaker via KO

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

Better than any "superfight" ufc has put on recently

lol so you have nothing. Got it. You can't read like 5 sentences? Your parents must be proud that 5 year olds are able to do something you cannot.

Meh 2/10. Lawler is old and shot but still worked Rory twice. Thompson is a gatekeeper and easily decisioned him. Last fight Rory was panic wrassling all over the place. #FACTS. Oh and Shlemenko beat moose regardless of the bs decision. LOL at being so insecure and desperate to talk about parents?!?!? Lmao clown ass.

Whittaker vs Woodley? uhhhhh what? That's not even a fair fight, is Woodley gonna be able to tag someone else to jump off the top of the octagon to do some flying elbow to the top of Whittaker's dome or something? Whittaker with a fucked up knee took out Romero... and Whittaker fighting a juiced up Romero also won. And you think Woodley wants to fight Whittaker? I'm a big time Whittaker fan, but that's not really considered a super fight. If this 225 PPV did 150k - 250k buys, and with Woodley being the '*yawn is it over yet' fighter, I doubt any kind of interest would develop for this to take place, especially since Woodley seems scared to fight anyone not named Colby.

Meh 2/10. Lawler is old and shot but still worked Rory twice. Thompson is a gatekeeper and easily decisioned him. Last fight Rory was panic wrassling all over the place. #FACTS. Oh and Shlemenko beat moose regardless of the bs decision. LOL at being so insecure and desperate to talk about parents?!?!? Lmao clown ass.
Lol triggered Nancy is triggered... Name me a good ufc WW and I can play your stupid game all day.

Darren Till ya dolt.
Ah yes, the guy that just arguably lost to that bum wonderbread. Neat! The guy that they won't put up against a wrestler because you know, he got outwrestled by a karate guy...... He'd get 50-45'ed against Rory with TDD like that.

Next one for me, Skippy?

Robert has higher output, better cardio, more heart, and a more diverse striking arsenal along with some of the best TDD in MMA.

Whittaker by Mardquart like KO round 2.

Ah yes, the guy that just arguably lost to that bum wonderbread. Neat! The guy that they won't put up against a wrestler because you know, he got outwrestled by a karate guy...... He'd get 50-45'ed against Rory with TDD like that.

Next one for me, Skippy?

Hmmm he won that fight and is undefeated. Just beat the guy that Rory lost too. You are really really bad at this.

I only deal in FACTS, you spew opinions and speculation. Just stop, you already look like a clown kid.

Nice try mate. Try again.

Hmmm he won that fight and is undefeated. Just beat the guy that Rory lost too. You are really really bad at this.

I only deal in FACTS, you spew opinions and speculation. Just stop, you already look like a clown kid.

Nice try mate. Try again.
You don't deal with shit. You said Moose lost. That's an opinion, not a fact. Jesus Christ, you're really stupid. Casuals gonna casual though, I suppose.

You don't deal with shit. You said Moose lost. That's an opinion, not a fact. Jesus Christ, you're really stupid. Casuals gonna casual though, I suppose.

Your like a nugget of shit that just refuses to flush. Go away you fucking newb. I owned you with straight facts already. #onlydealwithfacts

Your like a nugget of shit that just refuses to flush. Go away you fucking newb. I owned you with straight facts already. #onlydealwithfacts
You can't own anyone if you can't use "you're" in the right context. lol that is embarrassing.

You can't own anyone if you can't use "you're" in the right context. lol that is embarrassing.

Grammar police out...means I won this argument in dominating fashion. Thanks for the easy W mate!

Grammar police out...means I won this argument in dominating fashion. Thanks for the easy W mate!
You didn't win anything. You said Darren Till is good. He beat no one worth a damn ffs. Wonderbread? That guy lost to Matt fucking geezer Brown. lol yeah, get back to me when you've watched MMA for more than 1 year.

#EnglishMuthaDoYaSpeakIt?

lmao

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

Hi UL, do you mind changing your online status to "hidden", because the current symbol that indicate you're online (the little green triangle thing) does not align with your AV and it's literally giving me PTSD.

Hi UL, do you mind changing your online status to "hidden", because the current symbol that indicate you're online (the little green triangle thing) does not align with your AV and it's literally giving me PTSD.
hello my friend

glad to see you back

Back